Recent content by dagnel

  1. dagnel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    There'll be a special chapter of Binbougami ga?
  2. dagnel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    The special chapter of MIX in WSS #28 is actually the 1st chapter, not really a special chapter. :-/
  3. dagnel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Magazine (Kodansha)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Magazine (Shounen Mag by Kodansha) 2 chapters of Yamada-kun! :) Wow! :)
  4. dagnel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I read: 1. One Piece 2. Naruto 3. Bleach 4. Beelzebub 5. Nisekoi 6. Magico 7. Bulge 8. Pajama 9. Nurarihyon 10. Reborn
  5. dagnel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Zeromcd, I can't see the images. :-/
  6. dagnel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I emailed Viz asking the same question since I live in Italy, and they said it's not possible.
  7. dagnel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 Yep. That name sucks. :-/ This is true, but at least the publisher could have use the name "Omagadoki" instead of "Crazy" :-/.
  8. dagnel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 I loved it as well. Currently Oumagadoki Doubutsuen is published in Italy and I've already bought it :) though the publisher changed the title in "Crazy Zoo". TT__TT
  9. dagnel

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    There's this in the last page of Gate 7: what does it mean?
  10. dagnel

    News General Manga News and Announcements

    Yes, in France and in Italy you can find a lot of mangas. :-P
  11. dagnel

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    I can't see the picture. :-/
  12. dagnel

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Another one TLR-D cover? >__<
  13. dagnel

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump SQ (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) Wow!! XD No color page for TLR-Darkness this time. :P
  14. dagnel

    Mag Talk Bessatsu Shonen Magazine

    where can I read the announcement? :)
  15. dagnel

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump SQ (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) Isn't G-Maru Edition already serialized in SQ 19?
Top