Recent content by danae3

  1. Whirlpool Country Location

    I completely agree. The Whirlpool symbol is seen throughout the village and even incorporated into the Leaf Village symbol. Most likely, the village was destroyed and the refugees were taken in by Konoha, probably quite some time ago. Perhaps it was over this that the First and Madara Uchida...
  2. Discussion Are Naruto and Sakura Siblings?

    You know, I think they might be siblings. And Minato will turn out to be alive and wearing a black mask and cape, though he will be a cyborg because most of his body was destroyed by Kyuubi. And he'll be evil... and want Naruto to join him in detroying Pein so they can rule the world as father...
  3. FMA Volume 19 Discussion (Chapters 74-78)

    Re: Chapter 77 Predictions So, I know that the new chapter is set to come out soon here (like within the next 48 hours), but I just had this thought. Maybe Ed and Al will see each other at the gate and Al will do something to send Ed back. I know, this is really vague, but I think it's...
  4. Discussion Nagato vs Jiraiya

    Re: Jiraiya vs Pain, what will happen to J? (poll) Escapes to die in Konoha after informing Tsunade, I can see, but don't forget that Naruto is currently on a mission (remember that storyline that was completely interrupted by this one?) If he's that badly injured, there will be no time...
Top