Recent content by danayelx

  1. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Discussion / 451 Predictions - Part 1 I doubt it, note that sasugay doesnt really care about akat, doubt he will do that, also, naruto is stupid but not THAT STUPID :P I would like to see KB teach naruto to take control of the QB tho, so him helping against kisame would be epic
  2. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Discussion / 451 Predictions - Part 1 I can see naruto and co creating a new village or a konoha faction but doubt he will turn his back on the leaf. I think another possibility is for danzou to force konoha nins to go after sasuke even brainwash naruto to buttfuck sasugay...
  3. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion agreed, major gangbang on sasuke, maybe we will get to see root's real strength... thought if sai is one of their best i doubt they will be a match for sasuke. I feel more like the village will be split, Naruto and the new gen along with Anbu/tsunade on one...
  4. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion More like go on facebook/myspace... and start wtittin lol, but hes gotta do something to walk the path of the destined child. How else is he going to change the world? I like the NWO idea :)
  5. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion Finally, a good prediction for the narusasu combo lovin faggts :P I would actually hate to see Naruto join with fag Sasuke. Maybe he forms a resistance with some leaf members, or maybe when they tell naruto that sasufaggt is hunting tailed beasts (killab)...
  6. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion Imagine an ending a la berserk... sasuke rapes hinata in front of naruto, forces an instant abortion and the child ends up with sharingaan+byaku... but wasnt sharingan a descendant of the byaku anyways? Also, with the female akat joining naruto, does that...
  7. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion Doubt it, how else is Sasuke supposed to rebuild the Uchiha clan? He has to fuck tons of bitches and pass on his genes. That is how everything started you know. Maybe some offsprings wont have the trait but some will.
  8. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion I think its like most folks say here, its just for gay... i mean sasuke's return. He will be Hokage just as the 4th was Hokage while the 3rd was still alive. Tsunade is prob in a comma, and I see Danzou dying in the next arc, and Tsunade regaining power.
  9. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions - Part 2 Well remember that zetsu was wondering why Itachi was fighting like a homo? Like not like his usual self. It seems that he wa sick, and saving himself for sasuke, and die by his hands so he could get ems or w/e his gay eyes are. But...
  10. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Discussion / 449 Predictions I wish he would give him the rinnegan, but that would be TOO much of a powerup imo. Sage+9tails+Rinnegan >>> anyone in the Narutoverse, doubt he will be that powerful
  11. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions Anyone care to explain to me why the 9tails also has the sharingan in the cover of 398? I just saw that today thanks to one of the posts here. Makes me wonder if 9tails has a sharingan, whether that could also aid naruto, maybe even gain sharingan...
Top