Recent content by DanielGacitua

  1. DanielGacitua

    Opinions about the Next Arc (Princess Arc? [tbd])

    The arc was interesting to me at first when I thought we would see more regulars fighting, politics of the Tower and the great families, more princesses, the introduction of Maria and the return of Androssi and Anak, etc But now that it looks like Baam is going to fight in the tournament I lost...
  2. DanielGacitua

    ToG Is Going (has gone?) to Shit.

    After the last chapter it became clear to me that siu has no idea what he is doing with his work Sure, the princess' tournament arc didn't seem like a masterpiece but at least we'd see regulars fighting with some logic and not just big explosions, but now it looks like Baam wll also fight...
  3. DanielGacitua

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

    I didn't read the whole discussion so I'm sorry if you already talked about this, but For what reason do you think the top brass of the LPBs chose Lillial over Shillial? It may be because she's blonde and Baam likes them... but it must be something else. Shillial mentions that maybe there is...
  4. DanielGacitua

    Discussion The Lo Po Bia Family

    Well, to be honest at first I had not interpreted the scene of the 3 talking as if they were using telepathy, but after rereading it, it seems to be the case They have a whole conversation after deactivating their pockets without the PB guards hearing them. Also, Halan had never seen...
  5. DanielGacitua

    Discussion Opinions about the Nest Arc

    In my opinion it was a totally disappointing arc for what was promised The first wall was pretty decent if it felt like a war and the various fronts were handled well sure I have my issues with Lyborick's plan which seems pretty stupid to me Canhong and Evankhell surviving a bullet to the head...
  6. DanielGacitua

    Discussion Träumerei strength

    What the others said, we know that he didn't used his full strength and that the plot kept him from killing everyone, still it seems disappointing to me Sofia, Jinsung, Yama, Baam, and WwW were able to block his Shinwonryuu, yes, only a fraction of it and probably not at full power, but still...
  7. DanielGacitua

    Discussion Träumerei strength

    I doubt very much that the hybrid was so strong Lyborick's DV (Uub?) could disintegrate him without much effort and he only had problems with his regeneration I would say that at most it is in a similar rank to a DV, like Elphation Seeing that a shinwonryuu from a FH could effortlessly...
  8. DanielGacitua

    Discussion OG13 (Great Warriors, Great Adventurers) + Other Irregulars: Shinsoo Quality/Shape List ver. Best Guesses

    That makes sense I don't see Traumerei (or any FH) accomplishing a feat like the one Enryuu is credited with. Although of course, it may be possible that the creatures of Traumerei's Shinwonryuu are not real living beings and only exist while the shinwonryuu is active, without independence...
  9. DanielGacitua

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 543 Spoilers & Discussion

    Traumerei "hears" Yama's name in chapter 533. And he begins to wonder where he heard it before, still not remembering that Yama is Wangwang's son. The only one who thinks of the name of Yama and Doom is Hansung, no one else mentions or thinks of it until Traumerei mentions having heard it...
  10. DanielGacitua

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 543 Spoilers & Discussion

    He read Hansung's mind to hear the name of Yama and Doom, before that no one had said it. It seems that his mental powers are generalized and work on anyone. I don't know if it was some drawing mistake or what, but when Traumerei got angry and released his Shinwonryuu his eyes changed color...
  11. DanielGacitua

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 543 Spoilers & Discussion

    His shinsou form is a shield, that added to his stone shinsoj quality would make him a good defender Probably his main position will always be a Spear Bearer but his special one would be a Defender As Traumerei is an Anima but must have another main position
  12. DanielGacitua

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 543 Spoilers & Discussion

    All that after she herself sent Jinsung near Traumerei, and then sent Baam to the same place, while she wanted Baam and Traumerei to meet. I really don't understand if she changed her plan or was just make a mistake in sending Jinsung to defend the wall
  13. DanielGacitua

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 543 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think that it was an Ancient
  14. DanielGacitua

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 543 Spoilers & Discussion

    I've been wondering the same thing about the Tu Perie, why doesn't every squad have one as support? In general, light beares are kinda wasted
  15. DanielGacitua

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 543 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm pretty sure that Rak didn't miss the spear shot due to the rules of the Cat Tower that allowed him a 100% accurate shot. He himself said that the Spear was still too heavy for him to use properly.
Top