Recent content by dany le fou

  1. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    There's still some stuff on Danbooru sometimes... Warning : NSFW : http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2411133
  2. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Hey guys :). For anyone interested, I'm tossing the idea for a Claymore/Skyrim crossover on ff.net. But if anyone could help me flesh it out into a real plot, I wouldn't mind at all. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11514986/1/Dragon-of-Toulouse
  3. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Apparently there's still some stuff occasionally coming out on Danbooru.
  4. Chapter Claymore 155 Discussion

    It is always bittersweet to see a manga we've been following for years end. Even if the ending was beautiful. Clare seemed to show more emotions in this chapter than in most of the series. It wasn't so much those smiles (though her second one was absolutely beautiful, and that snot-nose...
  5. Chapter Claymore 155 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 155 Spoiler Just wondering if Raki will pat Clare's head too, or simply kiss the daylights out of her. Or if the twins are going to finish Rubel. Dietrich losing the drinking contest - LOL That panel of Irene may be symbolic : Clare returns to that place, and sees a vision of her...
  6. Chapter Claymore 154 Discussion / 155 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 154 Spoiler ... so, will next chapter involve Clare and Raki finally doing the nasty?
  7. Chapter Claymore 154 Discussion / 155 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 154 Spoiler I can't even judge this ending. Teresa's return never gave me that 'life makes sense again' it did for everyone - I've always thought it was weak of Yagi to make Priscilla so evil and overpowered that he had to use a deus ex machina to kill her. The fact that Teresa...
  8. Chapter Claymore 153 Discussion / 154 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 153 Spoiler ... used to be, you mean. Because with her growing random extra bits from everywhere in this chapter, Priscilla has now become the most horrific creature in the series, even worse than the Destroyer when it was split open.
  9. Discussion Claymore characters in our world: who would they be?

    Deneve : shrink - I mean, with all her Dr. Deneve moments, I'm surprised no one said it. Dietrich : bounty hunter or cop Raki : chef in a restaurant Isley : lawyer - his charisma would do wonders in a court Yuma : shut-in mangaka - I don't know where that came from. Maybe because she's shy...
  10. Chapter Claymore 152 Discussion / 153 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 152 Spoiler Now what could Teresa have said to him? - hurt my daughter and I'll come back from the dead to kill you - You'd better make Clare a honest woman you hear me! NO SEX OUTSIDE THE WEDDING! - I'll tell you a little secret. Deep down Clare just wants you to throw her down...
  11. Game Claymore Word Association

    Hellcats
  12. Chapter Claymore 151 Discussion / 152 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 151 Spoiler Except that Clare does not have Priscilla's freakish regeneration, more so if she indeed returns to a human. If Teresa pulls herself out like this, Clare dies.
  13. Chapter Claymore 151 Discussion / 152 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 151 Spoiler Except Renee, she didn't even have a death scene. Irene didn't either, but it worked better for her.
  14. Claymore - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.)

    These guys have screwed priorities... Priscilla and Raki look so cute on the last one...
Top