Recent content by Danzo

  1. Danzo

    Fantasy Kakuzu vs Jiraiya

    Jariya does not have more experience kazuku fought the first hokage so read some more before putting a reply.
  2. Danzo

    Fantasy Kakuzu vs Kisame

    I am posting this because i have not seen this in any i hope i am not wrong. I want to see what everyone thinks and once we see what kisame is really capable of i Dont want any hands down responses unless there is really good reasons. Have fun, be nice I look forward to seeing the coments and...
  3. Danzo

    Team Sasori and Deidara vs Tsunade and the Raikage

    I disagree to raikage not being smart he is the kage. He might seem it against sasuke but that was from blind anger imo
  4. Danzo

    Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    I believe kakashi has all the right Experience to be hokage. He is a great ninja so I do believe they may need him more for fighting than leading though but if anyone in the leaf he or Shikamaru would be best. I dont think shikamaru has enough war experience though he could be a really good...
  5. Danzo

    Fantasy Itachi vs Kisame

    Imo i do believe that itachi takes this one.. From what we know now but we have not seen much of kisame yet so after the new chapter, My opinion may change but just like 3ccm said Kisame is going to have to pull out alot in this next fight, He is fighting a formidable opponet so I am still open.
Top