Recent content by dariop

  1. Bakuman Vol 16 (ch134-ch142) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 136 Spoiler Thread and the link is??? where
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Spoiler Discussion Thread I have the same problem, got into the spoiler thread to find a translation and not an actual spoiler. I am not racists, as you can see. But I think, translations from english to other languages must be in a diferent thread: call it "spoiler...
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Spoiler Discussion Thread I've told that (and my post was deleted), and again the same fanfic appears as a second spoiler from another site. Both sites are english sites, with no links to a japanese source, but some admins (for an unkwon reason) keeps them!
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Spoiler Discussion Thread Reread, he just left one.
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 51 (ch492-502) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 501 Discussion/502 Predictions Has anyone noticed that the Edited Mangas (and possible the raw) a lot of pages shuffled? I checked the chinese version and it is in the right order.
  6. Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    Never! I wont populate my browser with toolbars... guess I have to wait until someone post it in the rest of file share services...
  7. Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    Cant download the raw from MU, neither from RS? An alternative service please!
  8. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond 242 Discussion Thread Who is that girl? Did she stabbed him?
Top