Recent content by Darjaille

  1. Darjaille

    Darjie Kingdom « 投手王国 ver.»

    Are you sending me off? > <
  2. Darjaille

    Darjie Kingdom « 投手王国 ver.»

    I got it back! The cleaning ladies took it in >'D It's a doublemajor in Japanese philology and Applied economics :nod But I'm already regretting the econ, though I'm telling myself it will come in handy once (IF, IF IF IF IF) I finish it. Maybe I'll find some people in next semesters once they...
  3. Darjaille

    Darjie Kingdom « 投手王国 ver.»

    I was talked into being calm since I was there just a moment before they were closing down, so it's possible cleaning ladies or something got it ww Hopefully. Hm. Well I'm at uni now w. Kinda... lonely? I haven't really made any friends at all, except for one friend (who was a friend already...
  4. Darjaille

    Darjie Kingdom « 投手王国 ver.»

    I think there's a... p good chance it'll be found. I'm less sure it will be found with the money still in it T_T But maybe people will have mercy on me. ;;
  5. Darjaille

    Darjie Kingdom « 投手王国 ver.»

    I just realized I probably left my bag at the cafeteria yesterday so I'm moneyless, IDless, almost foodless (and alone) till at least monday, and if I dont get it or all the money back then..... so life's pretty fucking terrible rn. w Otherwise, both good and bad I guess haha
  6. Darjaille

    Darjie Kingdom « 投手王国 ver.»

    I got summoned... /mumbles
  7. Darjaille

    Darjie Kingdom « 投手王国 ver.»

    Yeah hq wasn't a musical :'D They call it a musical when it's one, it's all about stages lately tho.
  8. Darjaille

    Darjie Kingdom « 投手王国 ver.»

    They totally misjudged when they went for a stage play over musical. It could totally be the new tenimyu :''D
  9. Darjaille

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    It's finally here :lmao I knew the stage would come, sooner or later. Surprised Ono Kensho is gonna play.
  10. Darjaille

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    I love Hoshino's CPs so much though ;_; But it's always like that, isn't it? Thinking yourself it's not good enough at all.
  11. Darjaille

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 52 Discussion / 53 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 52 Spoilers http://makyun.tumblr.com/post/132728962947/tgre-ch-52 Read here for the correct script! Since the one I was translating from was off in some places >.>
  12. Darjaille

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 52 Discussion / 53 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 52 Spoilers also:
  13. Darjaille

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 52 Discussion / 53 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 52 Spoilers Kanae update/fix:
  14. Darjaille

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 52 Discussion / 53 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 52 Spoilers Yes, and tbh I'm quite miffed... like... how can Haise like Arima so much, that "family" thing etc... Stockholm syndrome?
  15. Darjaille

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 52 Discussion / 53 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 52 Spoilers Ok so script is again being updated into fuller ver, so fixing:
Top