Nice thought on the bat, but I think Mr. 3 is smart enough to know that the WG and Shichi are not that close to each other. So if the letter was Moria's he would go like: Oh, the letter is signed with Moria, then the WG sent it...
The most likely explination is a Shichi invite (which would be a...
Wouldn't that be a bit of an overkill??? I mean, if they took out pirates like Doma or Whitey Bay then the strawhats would have suddenly have 3 members who could be NW captains... It would be to big of a jump in power according to me..
(if you thought of 3 big name 1ste half GL pirates, I don't...
Really awesome chapter.
Had to stop reading for a while and thought after the epic war arc I would have been dissapointed, but Oda proved me to be very very wrong.
I'm a huge fan of the supernovas and enjoy the attention they are getting.
Interesting to see how the top 5 supernovas (and...
Great chapter!!
My eyes got a little watery at Luffy wishing it to be a dream and Jimbei crying...
I think Luffy and Jimbei are gonna talk it all out and we'll see some background
Great we'll see some background about the Ace-Luffy relationship and maybe Ace-Jimbei.
And of course great...
Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion
Don't think that happend, Luffy didn't knew about Ace's Df untill Ace stopt Smoker and I'm quit sure Luffy would be at Ace's departure to the Grand Line. Nice to see some history, guess the next chapters will be some more history chapters to show us how...
Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion
The early spoilers said Carly Dadan, and since Carly isn't really a boys name and we now see a ugly ass woman with some pics about the past, we do the math and guess its Dadan. Plus the silhouette we saw in an early chapter seem to match.
Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion
Yeah!!! Bon-chan is all safe and sound!!!!
I came to like him better and better in ID and now he's back, Huray!!!
Bounties sound fake to me...but we'll see, Oda can make the most crazy thing turn out to be legendary. Of course Buggy will get a ridiculously...
Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion
Hahahahaha, that second spoiler is so lame on so many levels. Only the Dofla part could be true (although his laugh isn't the right one ;) ), the rest is way to stupid to be true. Don't know how stoned/drunk the one who who came up with that spoiler was but...
Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion
Dadan a woman??? wow, thats some spoiler, didn't suspect that....
Nice to see some of her background, wanted to know more of this mysterious character for quite some time.
It's kinda save to say Sanji will be the first SH to be seen after the war.
Re: One Piece 581 Discussion / 582 Predictions
Maybe Law "modified/alter" Luffy's body or something to save his life. That could give Luffy another powerboost with he need when all of his crewmates return with their power-ups to remain stronger then all of them and to make the next step to...
Re: One Piece 581 Discussion / 582 Predictions
I totally agree with that, and thought of the pacifista replacing Shichi myself. I however have a(maybe crazy) prediction to add. What if the WG uses Vegapunks research to enhance the pacifista with more df-abilities, the df of the Shichi they...
Re: One Piece 581 Discussion / 582 Predictions
I find it nice Sengoku isn't totally whipped by the WG and he still has his own ideals. Thought he was kinda dissapointing but Oda is making him look better every time I see him.
Kinda wonder why the other LVL 6 pirates were set free by BB...
Re: One Piece 581 Discussion / 582 Predictions
Like this chapter a lot. Leaves us with a lot of new big things to happen. Where everyone was expecting a more quiet chapter Oda pulled out another chapter with some nice events.
Re: One Piece 581 Spoiler Discussion
Is someone else wondering how Law used his sword to treat Luffy and what skills Law/the sword have??
Or am I the only one wondering why the sword is unsheated near Luffy's bed in the spoiler pic??