Re: Naruto 425 Spoiler Discussion
Hey, wouldn't this be the perfect time for Sasuke to attack. What if he were to show up all of the sudden, and kill the Advisors and Danzo! It be even more crazy if the twist was he ends up saving Kakashi!
Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions
Hey guys, I have a theory (even though it may be crazy). We all know Kakashi has MS and a large amount of techniques at his disposal (plus a few in the past chapters that we just only recently seen). With MS, he can send a target to another dimension...
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions / 405 Predictions
What about the chapter when Naruto got captured in Itachi's genjetsu. He transferred a portion of his chakra into Naruto. This is only a hunch, but he may have transferred his eye techniques into Naruto. He not only gave Sasuke his eye techniques...
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions / 405 Predictions
Maybe so, but there is still the possibility that the jutsu is a forbidden one. Could it possibly be that technique the third used on Orochumaru (or tried to). I mean, the fourth used it as well if I am not mistaken. The Third was Jiraiya's...
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions / 405 Predictions
While a lot of people hope for the best of naruto (new jutsus, and so on), I don't necessarily think we've seen all naruto's arsenal. Remember back from the first time skip, Naruto returned to village at the same time the sand village was attacked...