Recent content by Dark_King

  1. Dark_King

    Best Couple/ Pairing

    i must say that most of these pairings were forgettable to me. Ive never read lovely complex, and black lagoon i just started. So that automatically narrows it down to Ageha ed and roy. Id have to give it to AgehaXSakurako simply because of her multiple personalities. Also i can some how relate...
  2. Dark_King

    Misc Attempt Some practice Cleans

    Sorry for the delay but here is another page i did http://img97.imageshack.us/f/psyrench14106clean.png/
  3. Dark_King

    Misc Attempt Some practice Cleans

    ok i didn't in these two i just burned and lvled what i could. Here is the link to view in a reader http://img801.imageshack.us/i/godeaterthereturnofmess.png/ Here is the link to view in a reader http://img221.imageshack.us/i/godeaterthereturnofmess.png/
  4. Dark_King

    Misc Attempt Some practice Cleans

    I don't think there were greys. not that i remember anyway but i will take another look at the raw. I tried not to use any filters.i only denoised once an at a very low lvls everything else was burn'd.ill give it anothr shot though. thank you for the feedback
  5. Dark_King

    Misc Attempt Some practice Cleans

    I learned to clean about a month ago but recently I've been slacking off in my cleaning. so i did a few for practice. Any feedback would be appreciated http://img64.imageshack.us/f/narutoch51305.png/ http://img407.imageshack.us/f/narutoch51308.png/...
Top