Recent content by DarkBankai

  1. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 682 Discussion

    Found full chapter_ http://readms.com/r/bleach/682/3533/1
  2. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 675 Discussion

    HAaaa great chapter. Ok_ This form is not Ichigo's bankai. This is his Shikai / hollow state. _ arguably, if ichigo does not have a traditional shikai_ then this state is his normal release state with the hollow power activated. I am calling it now this will not be as strong as transcendental...
  3. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 668 Discussion

    To all those that ever said yachiru was kenpachi's zanpaktou- Wow. I didn't see that coming. It was one of the most badass chapter endings of all time. haha... Bankai!!! hahahhahahaha.
  4. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 667 Discussion

    Ok- gerard falling- would not be as powerful as the meteor. firstly- his starting velocity is zero... and would only accelerate until it reached terminal velocity equal to gravity if here were knocked off the royal platform and started falling to SS. The meteor has more velocity as presumably...
  5. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 666 Discussion

    yoroichi- urahara- grimjaw- and the kid- yoroichi's brother.- + askin- that is 5 people in the gift ball- only 4 of which count towards rescue comment of nel. Shaz was a duplicate letter sternritter created by Gremmy- he was killed before gremmy stopped imagining him. At least that's the...
  6. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 665 Discussion

    CHAPTER 666 OUT- http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/666
  7. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 666 Discussion

    Whoot EARLY CHAPTER!!! 666 IS OUT!!! http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/666
  8. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 665 Discussion

    I liked the chapter. felt short, I was kind of hoping for 2-3 weeks of this battle. Seems over to me.. Askin will most likely not come back from having no heart. The translation seemed off to me... at the end- thanks for your advice grimjaw?_ ok if that is accurate, when did the communicate...
  9. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 665 Discussion

    CHAPTER 665 OUT. http://www.mangaice.com/bleach/665/1/
  10. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 664 Discussion

    the eye received the piercing.. the eye exploded... the eye was the organ that got instant death. asking states he is going to have to pierce uraharas organs one by one.
  11. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 663 Discussion

    I like the chapter, it looks like his volstandig is genetic DNA connections or something. also- it was great to see yoroichi licking urahara. lol. *Remember people* Urahara is not just telling askin her abilities- he is telling us... for our benefit- the readers.- It has to work out in this...
  12. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 662 Discussion

    Perhaps Ishda was not considered a war power because he is a quincy. In addition, named successor, and took the blood of bach willingly. I would like to put a thought out there : Ishda and hashwalth are fighting as bach knew they would. bach is very troll-tastic like aizen... since when were...
  13. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 662 Discussion

    Whoot _ chapter 662 is OUT!!! http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/662 Epic... and full of innuendo.. hillarious!! hahahahahah... what a great chapter. ahhh... I feel this is the best chapter I have read in the last couple of months.
  14. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 661 Discussion

    Whoot- Chapters out.- http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/661 Ok- so like how many fights are going on at this moment? 1st fight- Gerard vs hitsugaya 2nd fight- yoroichi vs askin 3rd fight- ishda vs hashwalth 4th fight- chad & ganju vs sentinels of sand... (or whatever they are made of) _ ok I...
  15. DarkBankai

    Chapter Bleach 659 Discussion

    Great link thanks! or maybe-- Ishda and ichigo are special war powers and cannot be locked into the vision that bach or hashwalth sees with the creepy eyes.. maybe they .. like the soul king, have something about them that lets them not get locked into predetermined destiny. _ Honestly, I...
Top