Recent content by Darkboulette

  1. Darkboulette

    Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Hi, I look for raw chapters 65, 66 and 67. Someone have it ? Thanks in advance ;)
  2. Darkboulette

    Shounen Karakuri Douji ULTIMO by Stan Lee x Takei Hiroyuki

    Re: Karakuri Douji ULTIMO by Stan Lee x Takei Hiroyuki [SERIALISATION BEGINS 4 FEB] Great News !!! =D
  3. Darkboulette

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread okay, fine ^^ someone will scan the next chapter of kure-nai or embalming ?
  4. Darkboulette

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread Binbougami Ga! - Chapter 01 Rapidshare Megaupload And I will scan the chapter 2 of the novel of reborn if Asa scan the chapter 1 :P
  5. Darkboulette

    Info Reborn! Secret Bullet Novels thread

    I can scan the chapter 2, are you interested ?
  6. Darkboulette

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread I will scan the chapter 01 of "binbougami ga!" ( 貧乏神が!), new serie from the #07 But I don't scan the other chapter, it's just for the new serie who wasn't scan. (I don't have the money...)
  7. Darkboulette

    Shounen Karakuri Douji ULTIMO by Stan Lee x Takei Hiroyuki

    credibility of that source: 100% this is on the blog of Jumpland for the 40th years of the WSJ
  8. Darkboulette

    Shounen Karakuri Douji ULTIMO by Stan Lee x Takei Hiroyuki

    source: http://www.jumpland.com/blog/?paged=2
  9. Darkboulette

    Shounen Muhyo To Rouji by Nishi Yoshiyuki

    cette série est vraiment bien et le groupe manga spirit est mort, es qu'un trad serait ok pour traduire la suite ? This a very good serie, but the group manga spirit is dead ? For know if a translator is interested to translate this serie
  10. Darkboulette

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread Yop, I would know if someone have some news about Ultimo. And if someone will scan the one shot of Yoshiyuki Nishi (Muhyo To Rouji) because I can't scan it myself, all book was sold in my shop...
  11. Darkboulette

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump Hey ! I need the volume 09 of Soul Eater, someone have it ?
  12. Darkboulette

    Seinen Blame! by Nihei Tsutomu (v10)

    Re: Blame! Hey! Raw of Blame!² > http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=QW36BOP6 Thanks to Heiji-Sama
  13. Darkboulette

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread Raw of Jeep and Wagon: http://www.mediafire.com/?my6cug3jljw
  14. Darkboulette

    Gag comics from Akamaru JUMP 2008 Winter & Spring (raw/trans/scans)

    Gag comics from Akamaru JUMP 2008 Spring (raw/trans/scan) This page is from the Spring Akamaru. Thanks to Heiji-Sama of Ritual for the raw EDIT: Link to translation || Link to Edited Manga
  15. Darkboulette

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread I've scanned the Hoshi Ota's one-shot, and i've put it here because i dunno where is the right section to put it. Raw of Hoshi Ota: http://www.mediafire.com/?m1gbyzbf3my And i'll scan also Jeep and Wagon.
Top