It would inconvenience him how ? By your own admission he does whatever he wants, so I'm confused. And Urek being an ally means nothing in this Manhwa, allegiances and alliances shift more than the underwear I put on everyday
Then where was he during the Last Station ? or the Nest ? or anytime before this point ? Preludes to this conflict have been boiling over for awhile now him stepping in at the last second while thousands have already died is clown world sh*t. Narratively, his character just doesn't do it for me.
Really confused at Urek's role here ? Let's say he succeeds in getting them to stop fighting, if his goal is to leave the Tower then provided that he succeeds what's to stop them from throwing down after he leaves.? I guess I have never seen the purpose of the character as a whole. Enryu I...
I can't believe I allowed myself to have high hopes for Yama. I must go somewhere and repent. Also, loved how Traum showed up at the end and put his balls on the table, made Urek look like a chump .
Except that I'm not questioning his power per se, I'm questioning his portrayal and quite possibly his skillset. I don't see how he is in the same camp as the other FH based on what we have seen. It's not enough to be told, we have to be shown.
Urek is powerful, that much is not in question. What is in question is his portrayal. ''If Luslec moves a FH will get involved'' sure, but it was never stated how easily or difficult the FH would take in dispatching Luslec. If so, then that comment is a rather moot point. I imagine he would get...
Didn't read the chapter yet but, the more I see Urek, the more I wish SIU did not make him an irregular in the same tier as the FH. He just seems too underwhelming to be in the same camp. 1 Shinwonryu from Traumerie would stop all of this fighting, but Urek will show up and trade punches with...
Are you sure ? I mean, are you really really sure ?
Before the Arc began if I recall, the narrator said that this would be the start of a long war. Regardless of how this ends I do not believe the Tower will ever be the same, and I think this "Revolution" team or w/e will keep the flames...
Having to re-absorb his creatures for more power when he is an Anima, and accidentally killing his most powerful one (I think) is not a good sign. Traum is at the end of his rope despite not taking damage and is fighting with everything he has and Gustang doesn't seem to be despite, losing limbs...
That would be much easier to believe if SIU didn't run his mouth about Gustang's importance. I will admit Bam is always an annoying unknown variable, I still see the wind blowing a certain direction. Gustang wants to destabilize the FH, if he dies who would take over this plan ? FUG ? cuz thats...