Recent content by DarkFlameKaiju

  1. DarkFlameKaiju

    Edens Zero Chapter 91 Spoilers & Discussion

    What I think will happen will be a very close one, Homura will once again get trapped in the Wind Ball by Sylph but she actually finds a way out which shocks Sylph causing Homura to get the win
  2. DarkFlameKaiju

    Edens Zero Chapter 88 Spoilers & Discussion

    Is it bad to say that I’m starting to love Rebecca more than Lucy?
  3. DarkFlameKaiju

    Edens Zero Chapter 86 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wonder if all of them will face the Element 4 together this time
  4. DarkFlameKaiju

    Edens Zero Chapter 76 Spoilers & Discussion

    Oh I get it now you mean the part where she was basically stretched and sucked into the wind. I get it now.
  5. DarkFlameKaiju

    Edens Zero Chapter 76 Spoilers & Discussion

    Transformed?? What do you mean by transformed? Locked in a wind ball I get that but I’m a bit lost with the transformed part
Top