Recent content by darkkyotrace

  1. darkkyotrace

    Bakuman Anime Announced

    Man I just read somewhere that the Bakuman anime is ONLY going to have 25 episodes! Man I hope it's just a rumor! I don't care who's doing the animation but 25 episodes is a TEASER anime! I don't want Bakuman to be a teaser anime! I want it to long running, I mean come on!
  2. darkkyotrace

    Bakuman Vol 12 (ch098-ch106) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 99 Discussion/ 100 Predictions ah! great chapter! but but what if the Drama Cd and Anime come out at once? Then Miho won't be the heroine in the anime but for the Drama Cd. And I don't think it's going to end so soon. They still haven't overtaken Crow. So I think that it hopefully...
  3. darkkyotrace

    Bakuman Vol 12 (ch098-ch106) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 98 Discussion/ 99 Predictions GAH! Damn I wanted to see what happend!!! lol Awesome chapter. I can't wait for next week XD But Now I'm interested in what will happen with Iwase. Will she get over Tagaki and be with Eiji? >D I can't wait to see!
  4. darkkyotrace

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Bakuman 97 Discussion/ 98 Predictions Yay! found the New Bakuman! XD http://www.mangareader.net/219-56815-1/bakuman/chapter-97.html
  5. darkkyotrace

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 96 Discussion/ 97 Predictions Anyone know if the new bakuman came out yet?
  6. darkkyotrace

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 95 Discussion/ 96 Predictions ....does anyone know where else to read the Edited Mangas? cause 96 would have been out if one manga didn't stop D:
  7. darkkyotrace

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 94 Discussion/ 95 Prediction Aw IwaseXEiji is a cute couple! I really like this chapter!
  8. darkkyotrace

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 93 Discussion/ 94 Prediction Iwase made like a 360 when she found out they might be canceled. Now I'm starting to like her.
  9. darkkyotrace

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 92 Discussion/ 93 Predicitions Awsome chapter. Cute too. Now I just like Eiji more, he's friends with Mashiro and likes the competition. But man Iwase is a bitch. I mean using Asuki to get revenge just because both Takagi and Hatoori dumped her? Though I can't wait to see what...
  10. darkkyotrace

    Bakuman Vol 10 (ch080-ch088) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 87 Discussion / 88 Prediction Bwahahaahahahaha! Man can't wait to see Iwase's reaction when she finds out that her precious Hattori was stolen. lol AWSOME Chapter. Very satisfied with how it turned out. Poor Hatori, he's scared of Iwase!:XD:XD:XD
  11. darkkyotrace

    Bakuman Vol 10 (ch080-ch088) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 86 Discussion / 87 Prediction Grr....Two cliffhangers in a roww..:mad If they use another stupid hangover in the next chapter to see if The perfect Crime Club made it or not....I'm going to be mad... BUT I'M ADDICTED TO THIS MANGA!!! :wtf
Top