Recent content by darklazer57

  1. Spoiler HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

    Is Godhand saying something like: "I'm going to kill you now." ?
  2. Shounen Rosario+Vampire by Ikeda Akihisa

    Actually, I heard that this month the author took a month off.
  3. Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun We don't know anything about that guy yet, but I do have some theories about him. As I recall, he asked around for Ogata Isshinsei(spelling?). When he did, he realized that Ogata wasn't on the island and left immediately. I'm...
  4. Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Well I guess one of those would fight Saiga at one point or another. I mean, the only reason why I thought Hayato would fight his son is because he always leaves on "business", possibly trying to find his son. I don't know if this has...
  5. Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun If Hayato Furunji was to fight, would it be his son?
  6. The cnet128 Thread

    Heres a question. Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the epicness of a moment while translating manga?
  7. sahugani's One Piece Review 504

    Excellent review, it was a pleasure reading it!
  8. The cnet128 Thread

    Since you live in England(?), do you have any personal feelings about the current war going on with Iraq?
  9. The cnet128 Thread

    Hey Cnet. I joined up this forum just to ask you some things. When you translate, do you translate the SFXs also, or do you view them as trivial and a waste of your time? Do you foresee yourself translating for a long time? Would you say that you are athletic? I never realized that you liked...
Top