Recent content by DarkOblivion

  1. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Spoiler Discussion Oh god...Naruto is gonna go absolutely freaking berserk when he finds out. Where is Gai sensei in all of this anyway? He hasn't been in the manga for ages, and i'm surprised he's not with his best friend; he was with him the last time Orochimaru invaded Konoha.
  2. Shounen Monster Hunter Orage by Hiro Mashima

    I've recently started playing MHFreedom2 a few weeks ago, so the timing of this couldn't be better. But Dual Swords? They suck... Has Mashima finished with Fairy Tail? Because if not then I imagine 2 mangas to draw every week/every couple of weeks must be exhausting.
  3. Discussion Photoshop - Questions and Discussion

    Photoshop colour problem Wasn't sure where to post this... Anyway, I have this extremely annoying problem with CS2. Whenever I import an image or even just colour using the brush tool it's like theres lots small dots, and it really throws me off. Weird thing is when I go to save for web the...
  4. Cleaning Cell Shading Tutorial

    I hope it's alright with RC, i saved it a while ago and i've rared it up and uploaded it (i don't know any image hosts that allow such big files) Rapidshare Sendspace
Top