Recent content by Darkp

  1. Darkp

    Chapter Bleach 642 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 642 Spoiler Discussion And she is more powerful than captain level , she is beating something even kenpachi does not stand a chance who is one of the 5 strongest at SS side : D . Why did SS bother to protect themself with captains . They should start industrial era and make...
  2. Darkp

    Chapter Bleach 636 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 636 Discussion / 637 Predictions Cause of bleach fighting patern , I think kenpachi would be the one who would defeat Pernida with prolly his shikai ability or sort .
  3. Darkp

    Chapter Toriko 316 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 316 Spoiler Thread Hmm interesting plot so Blue nitro vs Monkey king , I dont think that will be a complete rofl stomp cause blue nitro's has a big hype too like they are invincible . And I think HK will join the fight at some point which will lead blue nitro retreat . So I doubt...
  4. Darkp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion / 770 Prediction

    Re: One Piece Chapter 769 Spoiler Discussion İf you hate haters , than you became a hater too , so are you hating yourself too ? Seriously why are you trying to change different opinions like that . Honestly I think one piece seems lost its touch after part 2 ,bellammy's and...
  5. Darkp

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 63 Discussion / Chapter 64 Predictions

    Yea good point . If reis family can alter memories , Rod could do the same thing to those event memories . Every flashback through those memories at this chapter could very well be altered by Rod acording to his or their plan .
  6. Darkp

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 63 Discussion / Chapter 64 Predictions

    I thought mindless titans just swallow their victims, not chew them until their neck being crushed, so how can historia's mindless titan or other mindless titans could gain shifter powers through this process and how reis can be so sure historia will chew him until he is death .
  7. Darkp

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 63 Discussion / Chapter 64 Predictions

    And the big question comes with these developments , Why the hell the titan who ate Eren did not gain shifting powers ? or other way around how the hell historia could eat Eren if he can still turn himself into titan when he is in her stomach, cause he could regenerate himself and turn into a...
  8. Darkp

    Chapter Toriko 299 Discussion Thread

    The hierarchy of this island depends on power level and those 4 masters are strongest just after bambina , it has clearly stated . So this is not like shigematsu case . Yea they could change their capture level so you are right about that. But As Aznaktax stated battle wolf continent has...
  9. Darkp

    Chapter Toriko 299 Discussion Thread

    I start to think really battle wolf is the strongest of the eight kings cause of master goritarus capture level, he is just a tier below from Bambina and his capture lvl is just 1405 , so I think Bambina should be around maximum 4500-5000 cause of logical tier level increase . I really hate...
  10. Darkp

    Chapter Bleach 591 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions He/she can control shinigami's alive so hitsu is not death , just kubo trolling .
  11. Darkp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 755 Discussion/ 756 Prediction

    I did not like this chapter . I don't know is this the place to discuss this but Is it me or something else , the second part of one piece is a downfall . All of these stories felt like they are repeating theirself and unintresting (just maybe saboo comeback chapter was a good plot device but...
  12. Darkp

    Chapter Naruto 670 Discussion / 671 Predictions <3

    Re: Naruto 670 Discussion / 671 Predictions So many possibilities now , so where/what is that mysteries place did kaguya come from , and SO6P has a mysteries brother, what did happen to him . I think story will progress on those destinations now .
  13. Darkp

    Multi Season Shingeki no Kyojin

    And I thought she got her lesson from Levi : D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpEPZNm2ewg I really don't think she sees humans like that ,and most significant proof for that , Armin still alive : )
  14. Darkp

    Question Levi spin off?

    http://animephproject.wordpress.com/2013/08/28/shingeki-no-kyojin-levis-spin-off-manga-premieres-next-month/ http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/08/28-1/levi-stars-in-attack-on-titan-shoujo-spin-off-manga I think yea
  15. Darkp

    Chapter Naruto 618 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions He needs to enter uchia secret temple protected with Konohana and he needs an uchia who can open that temple door .
Top