Recent content by DarkSunshine

  1. Discussion The Power of Monkey D. Dragon

    Or maybe Uranus will be a DF. And Dragon found it somewhere and ate it. Or by other chances he may have the power of a zoan, maybe mythical zoan's dragon or maybe he possessed the powers of the Kaze Kaze no Mi. ---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM...
  2. Discussion The Power of Monkey D. Dragon

    One Piece is famous for a lot of reasons like Fantasy, Tragedy, Battle and Mystery. From the section Mystery, the most mysterious discussion of One Piece is Monkey D. Dragon himself. And I realized myself that to foil the mystery itself, Oda has been hinting us a lot of things about Dragon...
  3. Discussion Luffy will die when One piece ends.

    Shoshinsha, you have a complex statement. I also think that Luffy will die at the end of One Piece. At the end of One Piece, I think Luffy is going to have a tough match with Kurohige or maybe Akainu. But as far as I know, I think he is going to conquer Grand Line but will die at the most...
Top