Recent content by Darkus69

  1. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 534 Spoilers & Discussion

    The wangnan hate hate here lmaooo. You guys are practically doing him the same wrongs people did to him in TOG universe. He's been lost for quite some time, got under the influence of that mysterious weapon drowning in regret for being useless. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a comeback now...
  2. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    The thing is, his mental weakness is a FATAL flaw, and that too, a very obvious one. No matter how much hate SIU has gotten from the beginning, I adore his work how he puts everything together at some point or the other, and SIU has also given very good reasons for his mental weakness. He's had...
  3. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    I LAUGHED WAY TOO HARD LMFAOOO💀💀💀💀💀💀 Khun already used a lot of firefish power while fortifying Baam while the final fight with White. There's a cost and a sidd effect to using that power, as seen LONG back. (I don't remember tho) so he apparently couldn't use it again. And also about the...
  4. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    THIS. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. LIKE. Baam has been mentally weak ever since the beginning of the series. The entire hardcore training in the FUG didn't make him any stronger mentally, it's just that they kept exploiting his fears so for a moment he seemed level headed and charismatic(maybe lol) but...
  5. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    Vincente is primarily a spell user according to the new chapter, seen with spell books and speaking of it himself. Although moving back to the hell train arc Vincente is also a great swordsman, commended by Hoaquin himself, but yeah, not very offensive. But I believe the team needs mostly...
  6. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    SIU is glowing up Baam too much😂 out of context, yeah. I know a lot of y'all love to see Baam getting too powerful but don't you think it's going sideways a lot? Baam is getting A LOT of power in a short time. And that comes at the cost of us not being able to glimpse his previous powers. Like...
  7. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    It's called a strategy. It wasn't much of a war to begin with. Maschenny knows way too much. She's showing her "queen of the battlefield" side and seeing variables to her plan. Yasratcha planned the cat tower to trap the wild dogs. Also to try and pin down Baam's team and exhaust them because...
  8. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    Definitely ongoing. He can't just leave them out lmao but I don't know how he'll keep things managed especially when all the plotlines are being diverged now. But the plot of the cat map still remains since SIU will definitely focus on the Evankhell team(or I like to think of it that way)...
  9. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    There's also Hockney and Elaine alone with the crab in the control room💀 dunno what happens
  10. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

    Ahhh now I remember. YEAAA
  11. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

    Wasn't the guy at the auction Ha Jinsung? It's been so long lol I don't remember details but I remember it was Ha Jinsung who bought Elaine for Baam's team
  12. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

    Well yes he doesn't matter enough but would you have bought it if a regular with some sort of temporary power just totally brandished one of the top high rankers a lot of people fear, that too in his peak state? I guess SIU tried to take the most viable option here by making the steals equal...
  13. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

    You're forgetting something. White wasn't someone with the outside God's blessing but he still was able to absorb the power of souls. Kallavan was a regular and he absorbed the power of whatever gem he's using. Khane absorbed the memories of Dowon. I guess you don't need to have any blessings of...
  14. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

    I believe Albeda didn't really show up, more like a personified voice in his head because after White dissipated she's nowhere to be seen even when Baam's falling. What do y'all think? First off, it was DEFINITELY NOT "EASILY" DONE. I mean, dude the fight's been goin on since like past 6...
  15. Darkus69

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

    I think it's justified. Last chapter Baam seemed to be struggling in the fight for power absorption since white clearly had better control over his power than him, until he recieved the Yeon flame buff from Khun, and the killing blow came from Rak, so when Albeda made white let go, I guess the...
Top