Re: One Piece Chapter 789 Discussion / 790 Predictions-Break next week
Maybe doffy's end will be similiar to crocodile's, beating him against the birdcage until he goes unconsious or sth like that. But I really hope that he finishes doffy with a fire gatling/fire elephant gun.
Doffy is still grinning, but well, the fight's over. He can't even walk straight anymore. A red hawk should be sufficient to break those glasses.
Maybe his exhaustion is not only because of Luffy but also due to his "awakening"?
Gosh was that fight anticlimatic. I mean, what the hell was that?
This fight had none of the elements all of the other "boss fights" had.
I mean, kudos to Oda for trying something new, but hell, Luffy completely trashing on Doffy isn't really what you'd expect after such a long time.
It...
Re: Gantz 383 [Final Chapter] Spoiler Discussion Thread
So ... that's it . It's over guys , and well , the shitty second phase ended with a shitty ending . It would have been better if they died in the ocean , although that would be a bad ending too . All the big questions recieved half hearted...
Wow . If this was the real Gray and not a ice gray or something , then I honestly don't think that he ll be the only one to die . Looking forward to some Natsu time traveling :derp
So the "long awaited progress" (or w/e ) oda was talking about wasnt in this chapter :/ well , nice chapter , but i would rly like to know who the marine commander is , maybe he is a vice admiral or even corby ? Corby would be awesome:D
Re: Gantz 381 Discussion/382 Prediction Thread
I rather think that he has already finished Gantz by now and that he wants to push the last chapter , because the next one is gong to end with a huge cliffhanger so we don't have to wait that long with a 2 weeks shedule ! :D
Well , actually , I hope that somebody will destroy that energy tower and all of the suddden ( while gonde and kei are fighting ) the mothership explodes . But well , I don't think that or something similar will happen , cuz right now it seems like Oku really wants a "hero" and shit .
Well Oda should chill down a little , I know that he would never go on vacation cuz of his mentality , but he could at least reduce the chapter production to 2 chapters a month for like 3 months or something .
Ofcourse i know that there was this line in the last page , i wanted to know if there was a twitter post or something like that (that french post is clearly outdated), because i think that it is really awkward to write this sentence in a manga chapter until there is more behind it , usually...