Ui thinks it's shuu's fault Haru died? Or does he realize how much $$$ he owes Shuu after destroying the whole company. Well only one way to silence people you owe a big debt to.
So Mado suddenly turned 360 and decides to save takizawa..lol wtf, here is someone who has zero conviction in what...
They will have a heart to heart.. in the afterlife... off panel Ishida style
Nishiki prbs needs kanou to make kimi a ghoul coz she's dying and happens to be the person Touka visited back in beginning of re.
More ghoul biology lessons coming soon... maybe rize will appear next arc to explain...
Takizawa is probably a lost cause. I think Amon will try but realize he is beyond help sooner or later.
Really bad feeling that Kaneki is actually the product of a ghoul and human... being a special case and that was borned completely human. Too many plot ramifications for this, I hope this...
Just want to say I enjoyed this chapter.
Now my thoughts on this chapter... (this is going to be long and a messy write up because there was so much information to process for my little mind)
1.) So 4000 degrees can't one shot takizawa even when it completely engulfs him for long enough to...
Does this mean Amon had nothing to do with Mado episode?
Will it be that Amon helps them beat takizawa then Houji turns around and says prepare to take on 'SS? Floppy?'
Edit:
Ok just read the chapter... Seems like only houji is dead. He died as fast as tatara... Wow?
So while Kaneki is trying to be bassed doing random stances, showing this kakuja crap, wasting time saving anteiku crew, Furuta goes and announces that he killed Arima. Donato and Uta going to meet up with Furuta.
Calling random theories now,
1. Matsuri kills yoshitoki and marude then reports it to Q squad;
2. Hide with clowns (or in fact be its leader), he is probably also related to the washuus
Karen is just one of the things that constitute to his loss. Never really cared for Karen tbh. I was more referring to his whole company and the people who gave their life to protect him (including those he didn't even know).
With regards to Tsukiyama's infatuation with Kaneki... what has...
I'm also not 100% sure if it is confirmed that is the mother, or a housekeeper who saw those events or if Mutsuki was adopted or an unwanted child*
Most things at this stage with regards to this are implied.
Now assuming it WAS the MOTHER and she CARED for Mutsuki:
If someone completely...
Forgive me if someone has already brought it up in previous discussions,
but I find it VERY interesting that Tsukiyama was not part in the rescue of Hinami. Perhaps this hints at things to come.
Nishiki is probably too busy hunting Torso too... so maybe he has a legit excuse
Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 56 Spoilers
This chapter looks like Eto is feeding Kaneki her Kakuja.... Not sure I like the idea that Kaneki is stronger than Eto so I am going to assume this is intentional on Eto's part. Like many others mentioned, unlikely for Eto to be dead as the dialogue doesn't seem...
Hmm I guess it is Kaneki that Kano is talking about then.... sorry, this is what happens when you can't read jap...
I'm still very confused why people think that the person Kano is talking about died/killed in action... oh wells.
I think you should really read that page again and my comment if you wish to continue your argument. Amon is most likely alive, 99.999% but who's to say and I am not arguing that he is dead. The twin you describe is most likely to be dead but this is not 100% and again I stress that I am not...
Hmm ye I guess it might be a twin. But I guess I have my bias because of the following scene.
1. As for his beloved prototype,it never said they were killed in action. That was when Haise was talking to the CCG dude. So the prototype does not need to be dead.
2. Amon may be a prototype for Owl...