Re: Reborn 290 Spoiler Thread
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Moon or Night as a new attribute since it's part of the sky like the Sun and would probably server better as a counter of certain flames, like Sun.
Re: Reborn 289 Spoiler Thread
I think that also, that Amano might pull a plot twist and have Shimon actually be the ones interfering with the ceremony, specially with the mysterious appearance of Adalheid on the last panel of page 15 (http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/289/15/)...
Xanxus only wants Vongola to be the strongest http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/226/15/
And seeing how he got the memo about all the stuff that went down in the future he has to know how strong Tsuna is at the moment, so there is now he'll get in the way for the moment. Probably...
Uri is part of Sistema CAI
http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/192/012/
I think next chapter we'll see Tsuna either running into or looking for Irie and/or Hibari trying to pick a fight with either Tsuna or Reborn back in school.
As far as the trip to Rome I think Tsuna will...
One thing comes to my mind about Xanxus shooting shooting Kikyo and thats Pow! Right in the Kisser!
I hope we get to see TYL Tsuna either meeting with current Tsuna before he leaves or talking with Shoichi about how his plan was successful after everyone has returned.
My predictions for the next chapter:
*Kikyo being dealt with/killed.
*Flash from either Byakuran or Kikyo.
*Arcabaleno rebirth being complete.
*Cervello taking the Mare rings before the Vongola can do anything to them.
Also, Fran will probably leave Varia once Mammon/Viper is back and join the...
Re: Reborn 279 Spoiler Discussion
I doubt this is the last time we'll see Uni. We'll probably see her as a child or baby once everyone returns from the future after beating Byakuran or maybe later on grown up in a time line were she doesn't have to sacrifice herself.
Somehow I get the feeling that either Xanxus or Hibari will finish off Kikyo the moment Byakuran is defeated.
As for next chapter we'll probably see Tsuna wiping the floor with Byakuran and leave with a cliff hanger of Byakuran preparing for his ultimate attack.
Byakuran and Kikyo still have their mare rings, Hibari has Daisy's, Byakuran probably has Torikabuto's, and their other rings might be laying somewhere in the ground if no one has picked them up.
Hi, first time poster here.
Anyone see Kikyo switching sides/helping out the Vongola against Byakuran in the following chapters after seeing Ghost suck dry both Bluebell and Zakuro?