Recent content by david5578

  1. Crazy Theories and Predictions

    Luffy will have the Pirate form the Colosseum and there crews, Law and Jewelry Bonney as his Allies. Kido will have Basil Hawkins, Scratchmen Apoo and other pirate we don't know about yet as Allies. Btw the Saga is called Pirate Alliance, it will take like a milioin years to end :teehee (One...
  2. Theory Gear Fourth predictions and theories

    Re: Luffy's Gear 5th What title should I put instead?
  3. Crazy Theories and Predictions

    and what about Hasshoken ? Do you think Luffy will learn it? And onther thing. Luffy and Kid will be the new Yonko instead of Big mom and Kaido.
  4. Crazy Theories and Predictions

    Sabo will die at some point. I think Blackbird will kill him. Jewelry Bonney will be the new Straw Hats Allie along with Trafalgar Law. Luffy will learn a new technique from Chinjao Hasshoken , Zoro will Learn a new technique from Kin'emon the ability to make and cut fire.
  5. Theory Gear Fourth predictions and theories

    Re: Luffy's Gear 5th First of all thanx for the replay, Second, I don't know about the Gear 6, but I am sure the he will achive Gear 5 at some point. It has been 10 year's (mabye more with the anmie pacing) since we've got an new gear and to be honest the Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd was getting...
  6. Theory Gear Fourth predictions and theories

    When will Luffy get Gear 5th? Some spoiler in here Hello, First, of All this is my first Thread I have open in this website so hello to everybody. Second, I am not gonna talk about what I think will Luffy's Gear 5th will be, rather when will Luffy will "get/achive" hes next Gear. As most...
Top