Re: Naruto 461 Discussion/462 Predictions
I think this chapter will go on with the sasuke/juugo/raikage and in the best part it will cut to madara talking about how sasuke is turning into dath vader.
Re: Naruto 452 Discussion/453 Predictions
Well, you can't blame someone for not reading 2 versions of the same manga.
Anyway... that lead us to a question - where the hell is madara now.
Everything in the manga seems so slow right now. That crappy fight of the last chapter was barely worthy...
Re: Naruto 452 Discussion/453 Predictions
I think the most suitable battle formation would be team 7 (Kakashi, Naruto, Sai and Sakura) vs. Sasuke and his crew.
Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion
Yes... indeed. I guess all 5 great villages must have pretty strong ninjas, but we never got to see Rock village or Lightning... but maybe now with this 5 Kages reunion we get to see them a little. People say a war is coming - probably all countries will be...
Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion
About Naruto power levels.
No one in Konoha haves more power than Naruto right now. It doesn't mean he is the best Ninja - probably Kakashi is. Naruto is still imature and doesn't know squat about using his Wind chakra, sealing things up or even learning...
Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion
Killerbee pwned team sasuke so badly. He has been caugh up by Amateratsu, but i don't think that would happen again - and that was PURE LUCK. And if there wasn't that girl that can bring people back by bitting her, he would be DEAD. If there's anyone that could...
Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion
It quite is. I mean, the guy just defeated the leeader of Akatsuki and is blown by 3 brats? Cmon...
Unless he stands up next chapter in sage mode without a scratch saying "I dont wanna fight you, you cannot win. Dont wanna spread any hate. " And then they...
More Sakura, plz.
Well said. Kishi has this way of knocking out masters in order for pupils to develop. See Naruto (-Jiraya) and Sasuke (-Orochimaru). Probably we'll see more Sakura. I think she might be quite usefull against Mangekyou Sharingan genjutso, since she is naturally inclined to this...
lol, sry guys, but if you look in the flag right next to my name, i'm brazilian - so i don't speak english that well.
But you get the Idea. I want naruto to have HIS robe BACK.
And Tenten is useless.
Re: Naruto 451 Discussion / 452 Predictions
- Oh, Danzou hates Sasuke?
- If that's the case, nothing wrong about that. He's just doing what's right and pleasuring himself with the same move.
I would love to see Naruto punching Sasuke in the face and screaming
""STOP BEING SUCH AN EMO...
Re: Naruto 451 Discussion / 452 Predictions
Dude... Naruto isn't a sharingan user. Get over it. Even if they put 1000 crows in his mouth, he is not an uchiha (thanks god).
This Manga is really coming to an end. The only 2 things we have left to be solved is Naruto/Sasuke and then...