Recent content by ddadain

  1. ddadain

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun HSDK has a spoilerific word in its title: Disciple! Now, how do you get to be History's STRONGEST DISCIPLE? Simple, the first step is having the GREATEST POTENTIAL. This point has been reiterated so many times in the manga already. Me...
  2. ddadain

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Re: Looking for these fonts Bumpers.
  3. ddadain

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Re: Looking for these fonts Selamat **Although the last panel has 1 more unknown font.** [hr] Aww, the link doesn't work anymore.
  4. ddadain

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Looking for these fonts Guys, need help. Wanting to do a Edited Manga, but I'm using a new computer... And I can't seem to find my font list anywhere o-O Do you guys recognize these fonts? Meh... haven't done typesetting for so long XD I miss it... :D Thanks in advance
  5. ddadain

    Multiple Focuses Cleaning and Typesetting Tutorials (especially Beginners)

    Meh... chiresakura, Isane died Lolz -_-
  6. ddadain

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Re: Let's make a lettering font LIBRARY! Guys, need help. Wanting to do a Edited Manga, but I'm using a new computer... And I can't seem to find my font list anywhere o-O Do you guys recognize these fonts? Meh... haven't done typesetting for so long XD I miss it... :D...
  7. ddadain

    Misc Attempt My first try at cleaning

    Please read my whole post to get my point. 1st post was talking about BLACKING BLACKS WITH BURN TOOL. MY POINT: NEVER-EVER USE IT TO BLACK BLACKS SYNONYM OF PROPER: GOOD, CORRECT, APT, SUITABLE, RIGHT, etc... LEARN ENGLISH YOU BOOB. When I say "proper" I meant SUITABLE. There's NEVER a...
  8. ddadain

    Misc Attempt My first try at cleaning

    Lolz... I rest my case. And for the burn tool. Yes, there ARE times where it CAN be used, BUT it's never the best choice. Blackening blacks with the burn tool rather than the brush tool WILL/may (depending on your experience and/or skill) lead you to sharp edges. Using the brush tool will...
  9. ddadain

    Misc Attempt My first try at cleaning

    GGpX is correct. You don't just start learning how to edit manga on the bat. Even if you knew how to use Photoshop from the very start, it doesn't necessarily mean you automatically know how to edit mangas--editing them is quite different from editing normal things: more nit and grind required...
  10. ddadain

    Misc Attempt My first try at cleaning

    Lols, I'm sorry if I'm stubborn, but there's no proper way of using burn tool. For one, if you burn the edges of lineart even just a little bit, it becomes sharp. The contrast becomes too striking. Besides, with proper leveling, the need to burn is nullified. Another thing is burn tool is...
  11. ddadain

    Misc Attempt My first try at cleaning

    Burn tool is massacre PERIOD.
  12. ddadain

    Misc Attempt My first try at cleaning

    Overleveled. @ciMpul You never BURN stuff nor use MAGIC WAND [Contrary to its name, you don't just swish it to make your problems go away]. The ONLY way to go about doing a PROPER cleaning job is to MANUALLY fill in the blacks by using the LASSO TOOL or PEN TOOL. Filtering messes up the...
  13. ddadain

    Anime Bounen no Xamdou: Xam`d: Lost Memories

    The reason why there are so many PEOPLE who are releasing this is because they only need to obtain the .ts file, reencode the usually 1.86GB~ sized file into a smaller 356mb~ file. They don't need to translate, or time, or pretty much everything a USUAL show would require. None of those...
  14. ddadain

    Anime Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

    Re: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 [Discuss & Download] zzz Question: Which sub has the best translations? ------ Regarding Lelouch's situation, IMO, he's stuck between two hard places. He's fighting to create something for his sister, and yet now, he must choose either to...
  15. ddadain

    Anime Avatar - The Last Airbender

    Ahaha ;D 2 leaked episode -_- Reminiscent of what happened to Code Geass :P Anyhoo ;P Woot!! My favourite American-animation has come back!!! :D Glory!! Glory!!!
Top