Recent content by DDDDD5

  1. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 151 Discussion / 152 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 151 Spoiler Thread We have been shown nothing to indicate that's the case. All King did was was have his little match with Meliodas and we've been shown nothing to suggest Gowther, King, or Arthur are on the same level as them. Howzer and Gilthunder didn't go up by much...
  2. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 151 Discussion / 152 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 151 Spoiler Thread They don't fear him because they know him and are elite warriors. It's really that simple. They all clearly consider him a serious threat but that's not the same thing as being afraid of him. And they actually do know quite a lot about him.
  3. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 146 Discussion / 147 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 146 Spoiler Thread We already knew Ban couldn't move after using Physical Hunt. It being worse here shouldn't be a surprise. The Zhivago things makes no sense but maybe the actual chapter will have it be somewhat believable.
  4. Discussion Escanor

    You know, I sort of wish the whole Vampires of Edinburgh sidestory never happened. Finding out about Escanor before he actually appeared in the story has made things much more frantic than I would have liked. If we didn't know his deal people wouldn't be trying to insert him into every single...
  5. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 143 Discussion / 144 Predictions

    Except he's not; Ban does not have unlimited magic, he's immortal and his blood has healing properties. I don't mean to be rude but your post comes off as a bit of a non-sequitur, you're connecting things that you really shouldn't. I mean, she already finds him interesting, and the immortality...
  6. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 143 Discussion / 144 Predictions

    I don't want Meliodas showing up again either and I don't think he will, but the alternative isn't "Oh, there you are, Esanor!" It wasn't like that when they were looking for the other Sins, I don't see why it would be with him. The writer has clearly set up a finding Escanor mini arc, it would...
  7. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 143 Discussion / 144 Predictions

    Well, Ban is kind of screwed. I'm guessing King is going to show up and help him them get out of there, because it's not like King showing up without actually changing anything in a fight. I'm not sure why some people have the impression that Galan dislikes magic, that was never said, he's...
  8. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 135 Discussion/136 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 135 Spoiler Thread It's not that illgoical. Or at least, it's not illogical in an unrealistic way. He has a very real, very noticeable control over her.
  9. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 140 Discussion/ 141 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 140 Spoiler Thread That was much better than I thought it would be considering it was about Ban. Nothing against the guy, he's entertaining, but I find his stories and motives the least compelling. ---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM...
  10. Theory Estrossa = Lucifer

    Her parents were druids. That's it. Why she was the only survivor of Danafor is probably going to be touched upon but I don't see anything like they were goddesses or anything happening because we already have confirmation of her race. Not all druids live in Ishtar.
  11. Discussion The Ten Commandments

    It's not the reaction I'd have a problem with, it's the fans taking it as a given that Escanor should "avenge" Merlin. I'm aware it would piss him off but it seems weird to me that people keep going to "Escanor has to be the one to beat Galan because of what happened with Merlin" and not "Merlin...
  12. Question Meliodas' relationship with the Demon King

    I know I said I was going to leave his alone, but I guess I can't until I say this. She, Meliodas, and Estarossa's hair has very specific pattern. None of them are just randomly spiky. They have locks of hair that branch of at specific points, the same bangs and locks of hair framing their...
  13. Discussion The Ten Commandments

    Can I say, how I really dislike that thinking. Merlin is not some damsel that needs to be avenged. Escanor's crush on Merlin is interesting but I hate how people keep using it as a vehicle for "Escanor can go and save Merlin and live happily ever after!" It leaves a really bad taste in mouth...
  14. Discussion Escanor

    I wouldn't think to hard about Meliodas or Escanor's showing at Edinburgh. Nakaba has a habit of not paying much care to the little details in ways that don't really take away from total enjoyment so who cares. But if that's not enough, it's easy to justify. Meliodas just held his power back; I...
  15. Theory Estrossa = Lucifer

    Okay, any theory that has "This man is a goddess" as corner stone is wrong. I really wish people would stop the "X demon is actually demon/other race". why do people only feel the need to do that with demon characters? And how does this make him Lucifer, you never explained your thread title...
Top