Recent content by DDragneel

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 480 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam using souls like that is bad? dude , just stop and go read Disney princess stories if you want all that. I don't know who that person was.
  2. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 480 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam is finally going to use the power of 2nd thorn to teleport the cage
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 479 Spoilers & Discussion

    I am glad that siu doesn't listen to this forum . Also , I want this manhwa not to follow that evil king vs good guy trend . This is naive to thing that someone is evil by judging them through a certain sense . We still dont know what changed Zahard . Also pro Baam faction chill ( I think I am...
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 479 Spoilers & Discussion

    I can never see regulars killing irregulars and tog is going dark imo
  5. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 479 Spoilers & Discussion

    there is a clear difference between irregulars and regulars now power wise
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 479 Spoilers & Discussion

    the power difference between hrs top 100 is way too huge . Even white said he is nothing in front of true gods of the tower ( irregulars )
  7. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 479 Spoilers & Discussion

    2nd wall is gonna be rough as fuck
  8. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 479 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam is just there watching them . He is as naive as ever. Disappointing
  9. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 479 Spoilers & Discussion

    If only I was in my prime 🤣🤣🤣 though Kallavan has death flags all over him
  10. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 479 Spoilers & Discussion

    white wants to eat Baam lmao
  11. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 478 Spoilers & Discussion

    That bam ignited ++ should be bam revolution because I am sure bam with ignited 2 thorns should be around Kallavan offensive and defence wise . In any case we are yet to see it so just change ignited to revolution Also I have seen people taking what characters say as facts to enforce their...
  12. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 478 Spoilers & Discussion

    Pointless casualties? I dont see anyone except kallavan and his servant left at wall 1
  13. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 478 Spoilers & Discussion

    Dont try . Kallavan will kill everyone there .
  14. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 478 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well I just read this on discord . We know that Irregulars were strong from the get go unlike Baam but doesn't that mean they were also training or some sort in the outer world . I mean Mazino was following phanta so he definitely knew his shit, Zahard was already a great adventurer ( not sure...
Top