Recent content by deadberry

  1. deadberry

    Shounen Asklepios by Uchimizu Tohru

    chapter 3 was pretty good, i'm hoping we start to get a couple of slightly longer arcs now. I was a bit miffed by the sudden boob jokes but I'm glad it was all tied back into the plot of the chapter (and the rosary bit at the end was amusing xD)
  2. deadberry

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 329 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Verification: Pending Source: 2Ch Credits: http://bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?t=6373 場面代わって二番隊の二人 大前田がぶるぶる震えている 蜂「大前田、怖いか久々の実戦が」 蜂「情けなくて見るに堪えんな。良い機会だ、この際何かのついでに死ね」 大前田「はあ!?何言ってんスか!怖くもねえし絶対死なねえし」 蜂「…そうか、じゃあ死ぬな」 大前田「言われなくてもそうしますよ!!」 --...
  3. deadberry

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 328 Spoiler Pics and Summaries [hr] 駒村町事一撃で相手を倒す(町は隊長自腹で直すらしい) 一角と射場さんが会話 射場「隊長の卍解は凄いだろ」「まるでお前のとは天と地じゃろ」 「!」 射場「安心せい。隊長には言わん」「じゃが力を隠して柱を壊されたのはお前のせいだ」「意地も誇りも潰してもそこだけは貫きとおさなきゃいなん」 いっかく「そんなこたぁわかってる!でも俺は」ここで殴られてまた説教タイム 話を聞いてた駒村 射場「隊長!」 駒「安心せい。今日のわしは耳が遠い」 ここでバラガン立ち上がり死神対破面全面衝突...
  4. deadberry

    Shounen Toriko by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro

    Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi chapter 19 was somewhat odd in the way it kinda jumped very quickly onwards, looking forward to seeing where it goes though xD
  5. deadberry

    Shounen Toriko by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro

    Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi just read chapter 18 the gourmet police sounds cool xD nice chapter that one!
  6. deadberry

    Shounen Toriko by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro

    Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi looks like onemanga now have Toriko up, will be interesting to see if that happens to draw in a few more readers.
  7. deadberry

    Shounen Asklepios by Uchimizu Tohru

    that's my attitude right now, I think I'll be happier in the long run if I get to see Buzz develop early into a more confident character than if he just stayed stagnant as confident in his role the whole way through. At least it gives him room to develop! anyone else think Rozari/Rosa-lee is...
  8. deadberry

    Shounen Asklepios by Uchimizu Tohru

    yay for scans ^^ I thought that was an enjoyable first chapter, not so keen on how they shifted buzz to being quite so scared from being more confident in the one shot but hopefully rozari beats that out of him fast heh #2
  9. deadberry

    Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 418 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread Verification: Confirmed Credits: deadberry Source: Ona @ 2ch
  10. deadberry

    MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni!

    *pitches a tent. are you reading sket dance eninininini?
  11. deadberry

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 327 Spoiler Pics and Summaries source: 69ruma @ 2ch verification: confirmed 弓親を連れて、一角の元に急ぐひさぎときら。 向かう途中に帰刃し、巨大化したポゥを目の当たりにし驚く。 一角と射場もその場で驚き、射場は一角を連れて逃げる。 隊長が飛ばされた相手に俺らが相手になるかと逃げる射場に 一角がなんだその腑抜けた理屈はよ!?っと切れる。 振り下ろされる腕に叩き潰されそうになるが、 そこへ駒村さんが戻り、腕を掴んで投げ飛ばす。...
  12. deadberry

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) a little thought struck me earlier whilst being too nerdy about release days of various magazines vs the time we often get material. Would you be interested in seeing the online spoiler/scanning topic come up in baku-man at all?
  13. deadberry

    Shounen Toriko by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro

    Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi I think it's just a general lack of readers here/other english speaking boards that does for real discussion D: anyway I'm enjoying it =p
  14. deadberry

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) another good chapter I thought, nicely paced, some good moments and good plot advancement.
  15. deadberry

    Shounen Asklepios by Uchimizu Tohru

    perhaps more than a one shot to base my entire opinion on a characters personality =p anyway, we have a raw out, yay! fingers crossed a translation and scan are quick to follow ^_^
Top