Recent content by Deadly Bankai

  1. Chapter Bleach 380 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 380 Discussion/381 Predictions Thread Since people want something to discuss, how about something from here: (These may be reposts or not) When is Grimmjow gonna reappear (he's not dead :) ) What the hell is Orihime doing up on the roof by herself? Where's Nel? Is...
  2. Chapter Bleach 378 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 378 Discussion/379 Predictions Thread Lol sorry mate - didnt know anybody had already started it :facepalm
  3. Chapter Bleach 378 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 378 Discussion/379 Predictions Thread I was just looking through this and was starting to wonder about Ulquiorra Cifer. Was he stronger than Stark? Stark may have been number one but he didnt have a 2nd Form like Ulquiorra's. Does anyone perhaps know who is/was the strongest (not...
  4. Chapter Bleach 373 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 373 Discussion/374 Predictions Thread Then mabye i just don't get the guy - Why did he even start helping Aizen in the first place?
  5. Chapter Bleach 373 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 373 Discussion/374 Predictions Thread It isn't easy to know that considering I don't want to go through 60 something pages but thanks anyway -_- Plus when has Gin ever done anything that makes sense
  6. Chapter Bleach 373 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 373 Discussion/374 Predictions Thread Why the hell is no one thinking of GIN!!!!!???? His Zanpaktou stretches out like a bullet! Remember when Gin shot/stabbed Ichigo when Jidanbou opened the gate of the Soul Society city? I'm pretty sure all the evidence points to Ichimaru Gin!
  7. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet but.... The four pictures shown are the First hokage, Madara, Yondaime Mizukage and killerbee The 4th Mizukage is the 3 Tails jinchuuriki!!! Look at the spoilers and the Jinchuuriki Poster that was...
  8. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Discussion / 451 Predictions With the way the manga has been going I have a feeling Naruto is gonna kick down the doors and say something like... "You can not allow this to go on!:mad As the 4th Hokage's son I nominate myself to be the 6th Hokage!":blink and then Danzou or...
  9. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Discussion / 449 Predictions IMO I think this will only happen if there is another timeskip :amuse [hr] That would not make sense - The Raikage would have no reason to go to war against Konoha since his brother is perfectly fine
  10. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Discussion / 449 Predictions Holy crap i forgot all about Killabee :darn Sealing them away forever would be pretty stupid IMO - what would the point in killing 7 innocents be then? I totally wanted to see the 9 jinchuuriki meeting up but now thats impossible coz of that...
  11. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Discussion / 449 Predictions While I personally think these are all good I disagree with some. 1)Kakashi recieved the Sharingan from Obito so why can't Naruto get Nagato's Rinnegan? (But then again that would be major overpowering):blink 2)If he destroys the Bijuu statue...
  12. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 447 Discussion / 448 Predictions Thread Still fight by himself ? Are you joking? His legs are useless and he is in a wheelchair... I 'm pretty sure Nagato does not stand a chance without his legs... Unless he pulls another body to control out of nowhere...:s Sure the statue...
  13. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 447 Discussion / 448 Predictions Thread :blink > :o Holy crap its like exact timing lol - ah thanks Hmm thats true but how did Kakashi get it? I wonder what kind of training he did to reach it. Is it just repetitive training with the eye techniques or mabye something else...
  14. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 447 Discussion / 448 Predictions Thread Umm wouldnt the villain who turns out to be a good guy be Itachi? after all he protected his brother from being killed by the Konoha Elders Or was that statement released after Itachi died?:s
  15. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 447 Discussion Thread / 448 Predictions Thread I totally agree with you dude - i wish there was a 2nd level too :amuse But the way I think it would be gained would be the opposite of the Sharingan. For example, instead of killing your best friend you would sacrifice...
Top