Recent content by Deadly Fang

  1. Deadly Fang

    Looking for Translators for BL Projects

    I used to run a Edited Manga group a few years back and now that I have free time again I'm looking to start a new group. It will mostly be partially focused on BL projects, but there will be variety. Currently need translators, but other positions may become open in the future. Highly Need...
  2. Deadly Fang

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Hello~ It's Deadly Fang from Hello Scans again. I wanted to ask if you would consider giving us permission to use the translation for six trigger, and if so could you give us the raws that you used for it? Also I read this http://mangahelpers.com/t/bomberdrufi/releases/35050 and I was wondering...
  3. Deadly Fang

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Hiya~ Could you please send it to [email protected] Thanks a bunch :)
  4. Deadly Fang

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Hey Bomber D Rufi, we are missing a couple of pages in chapter 4 of Boku to Majo no Jikan. I wonder if you could and would be willing to provide the raw for us.
  5. Deadly Fang

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Thank you for giving us permission ^_^
  6. Deadly Fang

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    I understand. You can look at our website www.helloscans.com. We only have one other project at the moment and a excess staff. A lot of time would be devoted to the project. And as you can see from our other project we release at a pretty quick pace. I appreciate that you are considering giving...
  7. Deadly Fang

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Hi :D Sorry I sent you a PM before reading that you check your thread more frequently. I wanted to ask if Hello Scans can have permission to use the translations for Boku to majo no Jikan. Thanks~
Top