Recent content by Death&Strawberry

  1. Death&Strawberry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Kimetsu hasn’t surpassed Bleach, it sold 77M, Bleach sold 95M in Japan and 130M WW. And I didn’t say Bleach is better because of numbers, I said that because people tend to downplay Bleach when it’s a massive series with insane succes. Bleach anime and merch even does way better than One...
  2. Death&Strawberry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Lmao I’m not hating on JJK, wtf?! I just said BtW would definitely have the same sales if it was an ongoing series with anime. Chill. Higher peak than Bleach? Lol. Wake me up when JJK sells 130M WW and is relevant 8 years after ending its anime. SMH
  3. Death&Strawberry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    With ongoing anime? Definitely YES. Just look at the difference between their first volumes.
  4. Death&Strawberry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    13 volumes have sold 1.8m
  5. Death&Strawberry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    So happy for Burn The Witch! It’s impressive it sold that in 28 days, having into consideration that it only has 1 volume, unlike the others with the backlog. I think it will end up selling 220k. I hope Season 2 comes in January or something like that, before the hype goes away.
  6. Death&Strawberry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    What is amazing is Bleach, slaying 8 years after it ended. :) He said Bleach fading away as no one will remember the series, when it’s one of the Big 3, and arguably the best quality wise imo. Naruto had Boruto, and actually now Bleach is kinda more relevant than Naruto. Boruto is the one...
  7. Death&Strawberry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    No, it was 218k iirc. 205k + the new 13k. By the end of the month I guess it will hit 225-230k, bare in mind on the last ranking, it wasn’t counting the reprints, which will obviously sell more. Bleach fading away? LMAO Try harder next time.
  8. Death&Strawberry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I’m so happy with Burn The Witch!! I bet it will end up at 225k :x3
Top