Recent content by DeathByFangirlism

  1. DeathByFangirlism

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 138 Discussion Poor Allen. With the invasion taking place at such a bad time,just when he returned and what with the suspicion,backlash and everything - things are bound to get much,much worse for him. Also,he's in a lot of trouble because almost everyone in the Order has...
  2. DeathByFangirlism

    Where Do You Come From?

    Hello! I'm from Singapore^^ Added:D
  3. DeathByFangirlism

    Discussion Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Results Discussion!

    Re: Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Predictions! Prediction: 1)Sasuke - I don't really need to say more,do I?He's cool,he's been hogging most of the pages in the recent chapters,he killed Oro,his fights are cool,the majority of Japanese readers seem to love him...Throw in the legions of crazy...
  4. DeathByFangirlism

    The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Does Sasuke Have a Weakness? What is It? Agreed^ His trying to completely disregard his emotions and friends may lead to his downfall in the end.That internal conflict makes all the difference,doesn't it?His weakness is not really a matter of a lack of prowess or physical...
  5. DeathByFangirlism

    DeathNote Cosplay Photoshoots by The Tuxedo Team

    Wow,these are really well done!Nice photos,thanks for sharing^^
  6. DeathByFangirlism

    Discussion Naruto's Universe -- Most Beautiful Characters

    Re: Who's the most attractive character in Naruto to you? Sasuke,Itachi,and Kakashi^^ <3
  7. DeathByFangirlism

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread As much as I'd like to read through the whole Introduction Thread,there are just way too many pages,so I'd probably end up giving up by about page 40 or so...anyway, Hi there!I'm JS,nice to meet everyone here^^ I'm 14,female,and I read Bleach and Naruto.I like...
  8. DeathByFangirlism

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    Re: How did u come across MANGAHELPERS!?!?!?!? I started off as a Bleach fan,so I'd faithfully download my weekly chapter of Bleach from Bleachexile.For some reason,one particular week M7 was taking kinda long to scanlate the chapter and I somehow wound up looking for alternative sources.I...
  9. DeathByFangirlism

    Discussion Paris Hilton Gets 45 Days In Jail

    What medical condition,I wonder?I doubt high-life withdrawal syndrome is a symptom of a genuine medical need.It's probably just more of a culture shock. I think she deserves it. And sorry,but I don't feel for her in the least.
  10. DeathByFangirlism

    Chapter 357 Discussion [Naruto]

    I love the bit where Tobi is talking about Deidara like he's dead("Deidara-sempai...I'll never forget you...") and Deidara tells Tobi to stop whining.Tobi is hilarious. As for the Akatsuki vs Sasuke fight,well..I'm looking forward to seeing what Deidara and Tobi have planned.This arc just...
  11. DeathByFangirlism

    The goal of this forum (if you have ?'s about MH's purpose look here)

    I've been a fan of MH for quite some time already...I don't really have much to say,but... Arigato gozaimasu!And gambatte,ne,MH^^ <3
Top