Recent content by dedal_x

  1. dedal_x

    Chapter Bleach 685 Discussion

    My thought: No, this is not a timeskip - this is the FUTURE being changed by Juha's Almighty power. We're witnessing one of the future possibilities being destroyed by present Juha. As he himself said - "I can even alter futures in which I was killed."
  2. dedal_x

    Favorites What is Your Favorite Seinen Series?

    Well, in terms of being a total and all-time seinen favorite, it would be Genshiken also known as The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture. A story about a college club full of otaku. A truly great manga. For me it also carries that nostalgic elitist feeling of times when reading...
  3. dedal_x

    Chapter Bleach 410 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 410 Discussion/411 Predictions BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! Smells like teen spiri.... I mean - Smells like bad-o spirits!!! Yup, I'm all for Don Kanonji. Why? Cuz' he's ridiculously funny and Bleach is in serious need of sme urgent comic relief. XD
  4. dedal_x

    The Underscore's Bleach Review 406: Deicide 8 end of the Chrysalis Age

    Hrm, quite good overall, but I really want to add to the predictions. Somehow my thought process goes like this: Ichigo tells his father that opening a senkaimon is something he never really learned to do, and they're off with quite a short bickering, broken off by Unohana stepping into...
  5. dedal_x

    The Underscore's Bleach Review 403: Deicide 5

    An idea heavily corresponding to my own, I see. Though I have a few other chunks of mind I'd love to throw in: Urahara isn't stupid, nor is Isshin, let alone Yoruichi. It's difficult to imagine none of them realize that the only thing they're achieving is speeding up Souske's evolution. Odds...
  6. dedal_x

    Chapter Bleach 399 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 399 Discussion/400 Predictions Fanboy-know-it-all mode ON. Actually, he did, he simply didn't call it out. Chapter 163, pages 13,14. The petals surrounded Ichigo from every possible angle and clashed together. Too bad our protagonist was quick enough to deflect them all. Oh...
  7. dedal_x

    The Underscore's Bleach Review 365: Whose Side Are We On

    I pick Rose's mask. Not only because it's so awesome but also because it says "Fuck You" to the stereotypes many Bleach fans had about Vizard masks up till this moment.
  8. dedal_x

    Psyren Volume 9 (ch072-ch080) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 76 Spoiler Thread To tell you the truth, I was sure it was Ageha's mother too, until you pointed out her age. ^__^ On the other hand, for a psycher who can send her PSI program back in time - keeping the beauty of skin must be child's play. XD j/k I can understand her staying...
  9. dedal_x

    Life What happens when you die?

    A tale: Once there was a village situated at the feet of a giant mountain. At the top of that mountain lived a hermit who could see the future. Every day a group of people climbed that mountain to talk to the hermit about the events of tomorrow. The hermit had never told anything in straight...
  10. dedal_x

    Country Russia

    Re: Russian Thread С чего бы им проявлять интерес, если даже те кто отписался по-русски явно никогда не проявляли его? To all non-russian-speaking people: What seriously concerns me these days is the falling level of knowledge of Russian language even among those who supposedly don't...
  11. dedal_x

    sticky this bleach project x

    Then I'm rooting for you ^__^ Good luck. P.S> Why don't you provide your colorings to lure in more artists. P.P.S> There were a couple of other men(not groups) that were doing full-colored Bleach chaps, but I haven't seen them in a while too.
  12. dedal_x

    Art Contest revamping!

    Participant of a couple of first contests on MH in 2007 here. ( and even a one-time amateur winner XD ) To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure when I stopped submitting for contests, but I must tell you that what made me stop was the drastic lack of participants. It felt alright to be...
  13. dedal_x

    Isane ~ Bleach Coloring Project ~ recruiting

    We've self-desbanded ourselves. Quite a long time ago. I have no idea why this thread is still here, I'm pretty sure I asked eni to un-stick it two years ago :P
  14. dedal_x

    sticky this bleach project x

    There was Isane group in 2006-2007. After 17(or so) releases (with more than 6000 downloads and less than 5 written replies each) we lost the interest due to lack of feedback and the group self-disbanded, the domain has expired and all that PHP I've written for the site got successfully lost...
  15. dedal_x

    Psyren Volume 9 (ch072-ch080) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 74 Discussion / 75 Prediction Thread In times when people get emotional, objects around them(and even places) get affected by those emotions. In short - the events get practically carved into an object or place like a video onto a VHS. Psychometry is a psychic power to read these...
Top