Yeah i feel like whatever Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, and the others have right now won't be enough to stop Eren, not even close and we know AoT is about to end
I just thought that it is weird that Eren won't let Historia become breeding machine but let her be pregnant by stranger in the end and commence the genocide plan anyway. While it can also make sense if Historia did become pregnant only to delay the inheritance of beast titan plan so that she...
From what i gathered is that Historia want to make a child with Eren if he doesn't stop his genocide plan so both of them can live in guilt even when there's only 4 years left for Eren. So when Historia offer "Then Eren, How about i bear a child?" she refers to him, Eren himself since he...
I hope so but with Kohei's current pace right now i can't count on it
I mean yeah "currently" since his heart has stopped and he's not breathing either. I wonder why Kohei went this route
LMAO indeed they should but remember what Dabi said "Heroes are always about saving life after all"
Yeah of course the villains are winning with Twice's dead, Shiggy's currently dead as well, Dr.Garaki looks like he's about to give up, 2 he nomus are done for, other PLF are on the run and some others are hiding. Looks very convincing enough
Couldn't agree more man. I voiced my opinion on Hori's poor writing in PLF arc since the villain hasn't taken any winning. The only good thing about it is the art and nothing more but a lot of fans still hard rock on that shiggy's awakening with gigantomachia or whatever
Me too. I literally...
I wouldn't call him the main one since he can't even finished an injured chicken :)
Yeah if next chapter shiggy is confirmed either really dead like dead fish and sent to tartarus or whatever, better drop MHA then
Sorry i just couldn't believe in Hori's hype anymore since he's been trolling us for like around 20 chapters with shiggy's awakening and shit but in reality apparently he's dead as fuck. If there is one good thing about MHA manga now it's only the art but not the writing
It's really funny how a...
Wow that smile tho. You gotta give it to him that he can smile as wide as all might unconsciously while being raid by top 10 heroes.
Even then i don't believe he is going to wake up till all HE is down tho
So does no one gonna talk about that helluva ass of HE which basically is a reanimated...
Well his death is emotional for one thing but it doesn't change the fact that he is a dead man and dead man can't do anything besides being a burden
That is an expectation. We keep expecting that "shigaraki will wake up", "dabi will save twice", "gigantomachia will move", "high ends will go...
Yea how can people decide miruko and hawks gonna die?? I mean they got the "invincible plot armor" so there is no way they will die in a pathetic way like twice
I read it and all i see is heroes keep winning non stop
Not to mention even miruko alone can deal with 4 high ends and she's about to pummel shigaraki. Hawks succeeded in killing twice and survive from dabi. Endeavor's coming to help miruko so i'm confident villains will lose completely in the next 3 chapters. I'm actually confuse why the author make...
Hmmm to think i would hype for heroes vs PFL. This is more like heroes vs street thugs. I'm sure in the next 3 chapters shigaraki, dabi, and all his little friends will all be done for
Of course not, miruko's kick will destroy shigaraki next chapter and PFL will be done for