Recent content by deepu

  1. Chapter 345 Discussion [Naruto]

    When Sasuke stares at Kabuto, his eyes changed, he had the look of Oro. I can notice that, but it looks like he is still in a state of trance.
  2. Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    Damn what a chapter. I like it when Naruto goes dark mode, and thats why manga beats anime all the way, I doubt the animated version will show all the stuff we see in these chapters. Im still wondering if Oro is still in control of that curse seal. Also, I think you cant use that curse for a...
  3. Chapter 339 Discussion [Naruto]

    Wonders what did Yamato exactly mean when he said Naruto only got 50% of progress...(back in 338)
  4. Chapter 323 Discussion [Naruto]

    "I believe Asuma will die, commit suicide taking the evil guy with him." Just like his dad, the 3rd? Notice the similarities of the situation.
Top