Recent content by defected_saint

  1. Discussion How is Naruto Going to Save Sasuke?

    May contain spoilers. I think Naruto will save Sauske, the only reason he wouldn't have been able to is because of their power gap but Naruto is getting strong. Especially since he's finally stopped acting like a kid, with almost mastering wind nature manipulation and sage arts. Btw he should...
  2. Shounen Immortal Regis by Ga On Bi & JUDER

    Re: Immortal Regis Yes Alan that's exactly what I'm saying. Like I said, meep is not the reason Immortal Regis is so popular, it just expanded it's audience. It doesn't matter who scans it, as long as it gets scanned. Do you look at NBC because you like sports, or do you look at sports because...
  3. Seinen Zero by Lim Dal Young & Park Sung Woo

    Zero So I just came across this series called Zero, it's a pretty sweet Manhwa and it just became my second after Immortal Regis. At the moment KMTS is scanning it and thats cool, but I was wondering if anybody knew where I could find some raws, been looking all over with no luck. If you...
  4. Shounen Immortal Regis by Ga On Bi & JUDER

    Re: Immortal Regis Hmm so its been ages since I've been to this site, they even changed the layout...I like the old format better but maybe thats because I'm not use to this. Anyway after waiting what seems like forever on meep I remember you can find almost anything on MH so here I am and this...
Top