Recent content by Degojaru

  1. Degojaru

    Mafia Game 144 - Dave the Diver [IMG]

    Mafia Game 144 - Dave the Diver
  2. Degojaru

    Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb [IMG]

    Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb
  3. Degojaru

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    enigma e... better not, I'll pass
  4. Degojaru

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    ofc buddy, don't need to ask it
  5. Degojaru

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    Are you trying to convince Arrow to not sign up in next MG? :chair What makes the tiger one more stripe
  6. Degojaru

    OMO I'm just a bear

    aigo
  7. Degojaru

    Asako's Capital

    :lmao
  8. Degojaru

    Cualquiere tiempo passado fue mejor.

    @Hardy
  9. Degojaru

    OMO I'm just a bear

    omo
  10. Degojaru

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    :laser
  11. Degojaru

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    omo
  12. Degojaru

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    I won't forgive you for this loss @Degojaru !! :lmao
  13. Degojaru

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    So do what you wish, I would vote for myself if I can. Game can end today with my lynch or we can have 1 more by lynching another person
  14. Degojaru

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

    Indeed, my whole gameplay was dumb so I don't have any reason to be trusted, that's why I'm frustated. Hey, I'm an idiot but not too much
Top