Recent content by dei_kun

  1. dei_kun

    Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

    Dammit, I'm about to read the 80. I don't want Nana ends!!! I can't read any chapter without remember it. The last chapter I tought I finally acepted Nana was about to end, but Now I realize I dont. PD: I's frustrating. ¬¬'
  2. dei_kun

    Chapter Bleach 345 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 345 Discussion / 346 Prediction Thread Well I do like bleach, it's rigth the characters aren't my favorits, actually, I don't like any of them in singular (But orihime), but in group, they're awsome! Ulquiorra's release was a bit decepointing to me, I expected something more awsome...
  3. dei_kun

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 435 Discussion/ 436 Predictions Thread Well, I think is more like a remote control, but every body has differents "frequencs", that's why he changes a lot. And also, I don't think shikaku or whetever he calls know the truth about pain, that's shit, they'll try someting and someine...
  4. dei_kun

    Fun Thread What did you do today before you "logged in" on MH?

    Re: What are you doing today before you've logged in to MH I was sleeping!!!!! I'm lazy
Top