Recent content by Deleted member 135863

  1. Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    hey what was that second gear of luffy? is that a partial from his arm only or what? looks like he became insanely strong now.. that idiot. LOL:D
  2. Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    haha. thats going to happen. LOL
  3. Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    Wow, I didn't think of that.......I thought that it increased you're overall speed, but I was wrong I guess. I think I'm just hoping that he finds a new way to move just as fast and powerful without having to use 2nd gear. yeah, i think gear segundo is too high risk for luffy to use
  4. Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    luffy said that he finish his training to rayleigh in one and a half year, that he's fully amazing strong know, that he can beat the pacifista and that fat guy sentomaryu. i can't wait for the next chapter. so i just sit here in front of my computer till they release the new chapter 601 :amuse
Top