Recent content by Deleted member 176332

  1. Chapter Naruto 625 Discussion / 626 Predictions

    Finally! The mysterious Uchihas explained! Madara is soo awesome, he is sensitive, ambitious above all, and gutsy+, also plus! Plus he's not selfish!1 Oh shyt, I think I'm turning gay for this fictional character. There is soo muuch personality inside there, there aren't any good pics of him...
  2. Chapter Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

    fuken sheet, too much pride in those Hashirama trousers.
  3. Chapter Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

    Lame, the flashbacks are ending too fast on a short note. Also -kudos to Kishimoto for giving Madara the inferiority complex. I feel like Hashirama is being painted like this unbeatable character.
  4. Chapter Bleach 530 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 530 Discussion / 531 Predictions Not yet confirmed if Vasto, but I'm hoping on a little more background and spotlight on them!! Fk yeah. Tier Halibel was a legit Vasto, didin't had horns, Ulquiorra looked like a vasto wasn't one though, Ichigo looked like a legit Vasto too, then...
  5. Chapter Bleach 529 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 529 Discussion / 530 Predictions Hi. Lol, actually, the first I read the chapter I kept wondering who was that dazzling fellow, and only got shocked to know it was the Ichi old man after a visit in the forum. It just seems to me, that after so much time passed perhaps really no...
  6. Chapter Bleach 529 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 529 Discussion / 530 Predictions Why nobody says hello to poor Isshin: 1. Isshins reiatsu changed after so many years 2. The captains came to know about this in one point, but never mentioned it. 3. Mind eraser. Or... His beard. That's all I goota say.
  7. Chapter Naruto 619 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions I'm pretty sure Badluckartist hit the nail on the matter of this topic. And I hoped you analyzed the chapter more well, rather than taking one phrase for it's money, and avoiding the rest. The 2,3 kage were doing they're duty, for the...
  8. Chapter Naruto 619 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions Prejudice? Confirmed? How? Oh, dear, SUCH POWERFUL STATEMENTS SWORDSMAN-SAN. It was stated in this chapter, that the uchihas were most sensitive ovecompensating with hate power, thus usually going the path of destruction, despite the good of...
  9. Chapter Naruto 619 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions I'm sure Masashi did the right thing making the first kage a more brighter individual, otherwise the chapter would have blurred out and gone all grey. It makes sense too, the bigger brother always being more reasonable and less likely to take extreme...
  10. Chapter Naruto 610 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction heeloo dear otaku's New secret strategic move--- Cut a tail, then kamui it and return it where the target is, thus the beast can appear where his tenticle is lol. Imo, Kakashi just being able to use kamui in inner and outer way, just proved that...
Top