Recent content by Dem0drec Legi0n

  1. Chapter Gantz 289 Discussion/290 Prediction Thread

    Probably because the E.T. are made by humans.
  2. Chapter Gantz 289 Discussion/290 Prediction Thread

    I'd like to see a s.w.a.t. team or a BOPE team lol
  3. Chapter Gantz 289 Discussion/290 Prediction Thread

    I think that Nishi made that to get more soldiers to Gantz, maybe he think that geting more people to Gantz will make the katastrophe easier, he killed the classmates do get the cops there and killed the cops to get elite soldiers for Gantz.
  4. Chapter Gantz 289 Discussion/290 Prediction Thread

    I thought that he was prety good to fight for so long against police well trained (probably the elite).
  5. Chapter Gantz 289 Discussion/290 Prediction Thread

    I think that Nishi's classmates will be in Gantz room... Well... nishi probably didn't use the controler because he would have his brain fucked. What do u guys think kurono will say to nishi?
  6. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Spoiler Discussion Does all japanese man have bad cameras? Seriously, all raws that i see are green.
Top