Recent content by Demoniac Exile

  1. Chapter Bleach 358 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 358 Spoiler Discussion Really Doombot? I think she used like two big moves thinking she could own his ass. Or am I wrong? Cuz I thought in Bleach when ya call out random shit, it's the attack's name. So pretty much I think she pulled out some heavy cards. Soo Kay. I guess those...
  2. Chapter Bleach 358 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 358 Spoiler Discussion Alright, I may have not read every page of this forum but omfg. I hate to sound like I'm trolling. But are you Toshi haters stupid? This is why he's going to win, not because of 'fanservice' and that bull. 1.)He's a prodigy. 2.)He wields as said many...
  3. Chapter Bleach 355 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 355 Spoiler Discussion Thread Yeah up until Soifon says screw her pride and releases her bankai, that is if she has one.
  4. Chapter Bleach 355 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 355 Spoiler Discussion Thread How are the Vizards going to step in when theoretically they should still be in the real KT unless they have some kind of secret alliance with SS.
  5. Chapter Bleach 355 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 355 Spoiler Discussion Thread I thought of something; remember Yammy vs Kisuke round 2? Seeing that there's no blood! Perhaps its Hitsugaya is using one of those gigais since he was one of the original shinigami that were ordered to stay inside of KT before the 'War'.
  6. Chapter Bleach 355 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 355 Spoiler Discussion Thread Wait. Just saw the picture of Hitsu. <_< I take it back, yeah he's screwed. Unless he goes SSJ3 like Ichigo did with Ulquiorra and has ice body parts. But yeah, I didn't realize he was literally cut into two. But with what.. A cero? I didn't realize cero...
  7. Chapter Bleach 355 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 355 Spoiler Discussion Thread Call me a noob if I'm wrong, but isn't it a requirement for a captain to know bankai or have defeated the previous captain of the squad? So. Soifon hasn't released her Bankai, so limit or not she still has that ace if I'm right. Or maybe I missed...
Top