Recent content by Denimjo

  1. Denimjo

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 534 Spoiler Discussion Thread Yes they can; don't you remember when Luffy smacked into Smoker, knocking him into Ace? If they couldn't be 'hurt', neither one of them would have felt anything connect.
  2. Denimjo

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 528 Spoiler Discussion You'd be sick too if you breathed poison gas. :D
  3. Denimjo

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 527 Spoiler Discussion I shall start my own gathering of like-minded people: The 'No One For Nakama' Fanclub. Being its creator, I shall, of course, be Dictator For Life. Anyone else may petition for the other lower positions as they become available as I see fit. Now...
  4. Denimjo

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 526 Discussion/527 Predictions Nah, that would be treason of the highest order. Besides, I don't think Garp will still be there after 4.5 days. He's probably being positioned wherever the World Government needs him to prepare for Whitebeard's pending attack.
Top