Recent content by DERRICK S NIBLACK

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 648 Spoilers & Discussion

    Ehhhhhh I'm not liking V taking over the MC like that. I hope Baam Kurama his ass and takes his power.
  2. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    So Baam is supposed to be a vessel used to become V that sucks. Makes me wonder if Baam is actually their child or a V clone. It seems V is using Baams attacks. The zero piercing butterfly is a Baam original technique.
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 632 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is what I'm talking about finally we're getting somewhere. Seems they're weak the physical attacks.
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 628 Spoilers & Discussion

    They're clearly playing with each other throwing useless attacks. Gustang literally turned his mask into a cat mask. There's no kill intent in neither of them.
  5. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 626 Spoilers & Discussion

    Holan was literally feet from Traumerei even if he couldn't control him Traumerei could literally snap his fingers and turn him into red mist. His whole plan consisted of what? Traumerei killed the woman who he loved simply because she was leaving. Traumerei doesn't like betrayal.
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion

    The second thorn probably has the ability to manipulate space/time. He'd probably just turn back time around their bodies like he did before. Baam's way more OP than even he knows and way more powerful. He's just bounded by S.I.U's lack of memories of Baam's abilities. (Black shinshoo)
  7. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion

    Soooo am I the only one disappointed? This isn't the power he used when fighting White, this isn't his full powers. He didn't use the black shinshoo, with the black rain. I'll admit if it wasn't Dumas anyother high Ranker would've been completely crush but this is disappointing. Baam also had...
  8. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

    Soooo how many times did he hit her? She even had cuts on her feet
  9. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 619 Spoilers & Discussion

    So there are things stronger than the family leader, at least at the time they stopped climbing the tower.
  10. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 615 Spoilers & Discussion

    I bet Tiara isn't dead. It's a waste to just let her character die is such a way
  11. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

    It's pissing me off that he's not using his full power, especially since his friends are lying down dying. You'd think he'd use all his powers including the other souls he stole from white. Not even black Shinsu
  12. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 607 Spoilers & Discussion

    If I remember correctly Rak and Khun both recieved power from Baam as well. That's why they're able to fly. I'm assuming Rak skipping Ranker level and going straight to High Ranker level is because of that. Lastly is it me is or is it that the family leaders of the Lo Po Bia like trash. The...
  13. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion

    That's completely different, with Hell Joe Urek didn't use any shinshoo. Urek is currently only boosting his body. Even now he's only playing with Luslec, Urek hasn't used any shinshoo attacks, any special abilities, he's only been charging him. Hell Joe was already defeated by Urek with no...
  14. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 593 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam casually playing with HR's is very entertaining. Then he stomped more on his pride by telling him "I only went soft of you because your my friends parent" the only thing that went into my mind was Emotional damage
Top