Recent content by desert_fox

  1. desert_fox

    666 Satan Fanart and Fanfic Links

    And speaking of fanfics, I just happen to have two Naruto/666Satan cross over fics. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2784244/1/ This one is completely different, in terms of what 666Satan is. In this story Jio is VERY ooc and not possessed by Satan. Yeah I know, hard to believe. That might be due...
  2. desert_fox

    Jio and Mei colored by desert_fox

    It's been awhile since I attempted to color something, but I can't get any better at it unless I practice. So here is my work in progress of Jio from ch 64's title page. I'll squeeze in time between work and school to finish this. I just hope the final draft turns out at least decent since I...
  3. desert_fox

    Fanarts by Elle30

    666 Satan Art Thread Elle I love your 666 Christmas fan art. It rocked!
  4. desert_fox

    Jio and Mei colored by desert_fox

    666 Satan Art Thread Cool thanks Aya, I'll take a look at that tutorial. Jio Freed, your sig is really awesome.
  5. desert_fox

    Jio and Mei colored by desert_fox

    666 Satan Art Thread It was like my second attempt at coloring. I'm still pretty new to it.
  6. desert_fox

    Jio and Mei colored by desert_fox

    Here's a a coloring I did a few weeks back. Edit: The pic should be fixed now. If it isn't let me know.
Top