Recent content by desire

  1. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 426 Spoilers Discussion Thread I was right on the Konohamaru spying on Danzou theory :p
  2. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions Just a Hunch :ebisunb lol, No seriously, I think that the background that you see in the Konohamaru pic. fits with the overall background of the place where Danzou is.
  3. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions Well the place where Danzou and Root were gathering looked like a sewer to me :oh
  4. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions I really have a strong feeling that Konohamaru is going to play a big part in this whole Pein attacking arc, because I believe that Konohamaru is in the sewers, being himslef and not going along with the whole evac thing, and just stumbles on the ROOT...
  5. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Spoiler Discussion I dont like Kakashi dying, but it makes the manga all the more interesting and gives it a more realisitic view (even though we see dead bodies moving LOL) . But I think the story is getting a more real feel to it, in the sense that even if your populair, like...
  6. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Spoiler Discussion I'd say the conversation that Kakashi is having with his dad could be just a near-dead experience, where his father tells him that he isn't supposed to be here, that it's not his time and that he has to return back. That would be epic :jir_thumb
  7. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions I dont think he's goiing to die either, but if someone doesnt come to help him, like Tsunades slugs healing him, he is going to die. This is just like when Itachi died, because his technique consumed too much of his chakra. thats what happens, U...
  8. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Discussion Hmm, I dont know, I think that that isn't very Kishi like, since evereybody already expects Sakura or Gai to come to his rescue. I'm voting for a surprise save package for Kakashi, with...hmm....Kiba or Neji :p
  9. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Discussion Can someone please translate the last Confirmed spoiler, cause I dont wanna see Kakashi be downgraded to a Pein !! :crying
  10. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions hey, where is the spoiler about Hiraishin posted ??
  11. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions I personally very strongly feel, like this is gonna be like the Hachibi fight, were everyone already thought he was dead. But guess what one chapter later it seems he's alive and kicking. So dont just go and be counting Kakashi out of this one.
  12. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Spoiler Discussion Well, I would say, hang on for about 15 chapters and so, then it will start getting interesting. It's a pretty good manga, has it's hi's and it's low's. But still it's one of the best manga's around.
  13. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Spoiler Discussion It could be that Kakashi did'nt fully dodge the nail, but just managed to move enough, so the nail hits him in his cheek, instead of his eye.
  14. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Spoiler Discussion That doesn't prove that the image is a fake, but I would like it to be fake, cause I think the writing of the spoiler is lame.
  15. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Spoiler Discussion To me it looks more like pein shot some kind of bullet at Kakashi's eye. the little round thing that he's holding in his hand. And if that's the case it would mean that his sharingan is totally destroyed. But it could be another bunshin.
Top