Recent content by Desu Desu

  1. Desu Desu

    Life Is it Possible NOT to Have a Sexuality?

    Hey guys! Do you think it's possible NOT to have a sexuality? It sounds a little weird, and I get that, especially because it seems like theres a sexuality for everything... except for NOT having a sexuality? I understand there is asexuality, however, asexuality is not being interested in...
  2. Desu Desu

    Life How to get girls to kiss you

    Personally, I don't believe in getting a random girl to kiss you, especially when the girl could possibly not be attracted to you. Methods, like shown in magazines and books on how to attract girls, seem pointless and stupid to me. In my eyes, just being yourself is good enough. Try to charm...
  3. Desu Desu

    Life Suicides & suicidal thoughts.

    adorien, Hey there! My name is Brigid, and guess what? You're not alone. I've been battling bipolar disorder for about a year and a half now, and trust me, its bad. With bipolar disorder comes depression, since bipolar is basically extreme mood-swings (even when PMS isn't in effect).My moods can...
  4. Desu Desu

    Games The Pokémon Thread

    ~POKEMON X AND Y~ MY 3DS CODE:- 0920-0738-4541 Hey guys! I'm Desu_Desu! Please message me if you'd like to trade or battle with me on Pokemon X or Y. Pokemon X and Y only, please.
  5. Desu Desu

    Discussion ~Friend Code and Game Name Exchange~

    Hi! I'm Desu_Desu! I know that many otakus in the community are very big fans of video games as well. Please use this forum to exchange friend codes, game names, referral codes, or anything of the sort. Please do not spam and please be nice to everyone of all gaming levels. Please do not post...
  6. Desu Desu

    Movies 3D or not 3D ?

    I like 3D from time to time, but excessive usage can cause health problems :P
  7. Desu Desu

    Hi! I'm new!

    Hi! I'm Desu Desu and I'm new to MangaHelpers.com Nice to meet you! :^_^
Top