Recent content by devilsadvocate101

  1. devilsadvocate101

    Reborn 360 Discussion/ 361 Prediction

    This ----------^ and a thousand times this. I MEAN COME THE F*CK ON!!! Tsuna who has gone through so many power ups it is making Dragon Ball look normal, who has beaten byakuran, the person who killed almost everyone and took over almost everything ten years later, who beat Daemon, the very...
  2. devilsadvocate101

    Chapter Bleach 459 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions Next Chapter on ~Aug. 17 So my main question now is ......... IF ichigo has his powers back and they are the same powers. Aren't these the powers that helped him beat Aizen. As in, the god like creature that was the silent enemy for hundreds of...
  3. devilsadvocate101

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 331 Discussion / 332 Predictions

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 331 Spoilers What I have a problem with is two things. First, this is supposed to be a progression for negi and his gang to come in and take up the battle from the olden days. But from here, it is just looking like they are getting saved. Granted in a spectacular way...
  4. devilsadvocate101

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 322 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 322 Discussion / 323 Prediction I honestly don't know if it has been said but my guess is that either the original code of the life maker or Nagi himself is underneath the world tree. The reason being is because of three things mainly. One, spells always need some sort...
  5. devilsadvocate101

    Favorites History's Funniest Moments!

    lol this thread made me reread the series XD anyhow this is one of mine: http://www.mangareader.net/337-23646-13/historys-strongest-disciple-kenichi/chapter-140.html shigure got include :D
  6. devilsadvocate101

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun If you give me raws I will help you clean them.
  7. devilsadvocate101

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Chapter 86 is out :P Re-picking up an old series: http://ieatsoul.com/manga-releases/beelzebub-86/msg146863/#msg146863
  8. devilsadvocate101

    Reborn 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 314 Spoiler Thread You beat me to it. Thanks ^^ Anyhow, is it me or has the chapters gone from slowish to insanely fast.... Probably due to Reborn's ranking in the current JUMP... 16th right?~Ghost
  9. devilsadvocate101

    Reborn 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

    You beat me to it. Thanks ^^ Anyhow, is it me or has the chapters gone from slowish to insanely fast....
  10. devilsadvocate101

    Reborn 312 Discussion/ 313 Predictions

    Chapter is out: http://ieatsoul.com/manga-releases/hitman-reborn-313-5868/msg140278/#msg140278
  11. devilsadvocate101

    Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    Check back tomorrow at the earliest/normal time for spoilers edit: tomorrow = roughly 10 hours or so
  12. devilsadvocate101

    Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    Um, no its NOT manipulated. I am not just some random leecher. I know my sources. The original raw image was roughly 4000 px and nothing was drawn in there either. The only reason it isn't in raw format was because I print screened it to get the largest view possible. Here is the original page...
  13. devilsadvocate101

    Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    This chapter was funny but still I am waiting for the New world. I am getting kind of sick of just the build ups. I know it has to have a reunion and all but I just can't wait for the next adventure :D But on to real reason I posted here. I know the Zorro eye thing is under some debate...
  14. devilsadvocate101

    Reborn 309 Discussion/ 310 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 309 Spoiler Thread Here be color page: http://bleachasylum.com/threads/17007-Reborn-Target-309-Spoiler-amp-Discussion?p=2557996&viewfull=1#post2557996 Credit BA
  15. devilsadvocate101

    Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 599 Spoilers Pics and Summaries Thread Source:APforums & http://www.narutosoul.com/forums/one...tml#post134202 credit: rubia_ryu & Steven D. Teach I just cleaned it and inserted the text. NOT the best just a quick clean to see how it would look.
Top